Salty Rafael Dos Anjos starts throwing shots at Conor after this press conference.

Well he can't beat you if you don't show up

Conor stans and fan boys are on cloud 9 because of the press conference, which prohibits them from thinking logically

I am a huge Nate Diaz fan and the first to admit Nate is the easiest fight for Conor out of the available pool of fighters. It's not even close.

Ferguson, Khabib and Alvarez are all far worse matchups for him and two of those three are actively preparing for a fight.

If you follow Nate on Instagram or Facebook you know he hasn't sparred since December. He took January off and was on vacation and teaching some seminars. He went to Hawaii as well (you can see photos of him and BJ Penn releasing the new shirt Nate has on Penn's label)

Nate is the least dangerous matchup and literally coming off the couch.

This got booked because Conor wanted the biggest payday with the easiest match. It is as simple as that. You cannot hold it against him because RDA was the toughest fight and that is who he signed for, but RDA didn't make it.

Expect a far worse Nate Diaz in the Octagon than we saw in December. On the upside, he's getting a huge payday.

I was pulling for RDA to win and end some of the nonsense we get here...when you pull out of the fight because of injury, it happens, it's understandable.. when you pull out of the fight and then talk shit on social media saying "you got to beat me", talking trash on the new fight you look like a F'N Moron! I hope Conor smashes him now TBH
Between that and Diaz that's twice now I'll be pulling for Conor.. Ughh, what's happening to me..
fFGJEiU.jpg

Stfu dos anjos, you pulled out with a boo boo on your foot.

Well, it was a legit question. Nate didnt even ask for this fight.

Conor wanted Diaz at 155 first lol, he said it himself. He wanted an out of shape Nate to fight at 155 hahahaha.

Anything can happen in a fight. RDA is goin to kick his ass if Diaz doesnt jab the piss out of him first

RDA is hoping something happens between now and then, so he can hang onto his belt as long as he can.. seriously? whats to stop him, besides duration?

For breaking his foot?

Conor dodged a bullet but I think Diaz beats him too

No, I think he should shut the hell up because he's obviously training irresponsibly if he breaks his foot days before an event he's headlining. He jeopardized the whole card!

Whether Conor dodged a bullet or not is irrelevant to my comment.

The weight of them McGregor checks is greater than the weight of the belt. Should have fought on one foot.

RDA , two weeks out from his biggest payday hurts his foot

Anyone that really wanted to make the fight would have went straight to the hospital to get it seen and to see what the damage was . RDA goes home for the weekend to "see how it felt Monday "

What a load of crap

He should just shut up and recover, and not be butthurt at the moment.

It's the famous "hold me back joke."

RDA: I'm gonna fuck him up! Hold me back or I'm gonna FUCK HIM UP!

Bystander: *Doesn't hold him back.*

RDA: No, I'm serious. I would like you to hold me back. Please.

Conor: *counts money*

If you're not willing to fight a guy, you really shouldn't be running your mouth about fighting him. Just as true among professionals as it is on the playground.

Back