Salty Rafael Dos Anjos starts throwing shots at Conor after this press conference.

Johnny213

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

So embarrassing since he basically put the whole card in jeopardy.

Shut it RDA

Bruised foot lmao.

Nate destroyed Cerrone

Haha! Talking shit after pulling out of a fight.

A UFC champion who barely breaks 6 figures lol he needs to understand he literally lost millions by pulling out haha Nate Diaz is about to earn 4 to 5 times more than he has ever earned.

The hate lol.

you guys trully take this shit personal Lol

Ok you know you being a bitch if you got to use another men's name to defend your self from anyone.

If only jesus wouldn't have ran over RDA'S foot with a car.

Conor keeps getting exposed for picking fights with out of camp guys, just like Chad. Everyone is noticing. The guy ducked Frankie because he knew he was coming off of wins and he was ready. Chad wasn't ready. Conor is a puss, and a duck.
He wouldn't have to fight out of camp guys if his opponents actually showed up. Also, Chad was #2 ranked in the division at the time and was coming off a first round KO win.

Aldo talked shit too after pulling.

Must be coincidence. lol

sally jessy rafael should really put down the ipad and go ice that bruise so he's feeling good enough to watch the main event next weekend.

Someone was lambasted recently for picking their opponent. I was just going to ask who it was but I remembered as I was typing this. It was Sage.

Sage was slammed for picking Barbarena over other guys. It was because Barbarena looked sloppy and out of shape.

Conor just did the same thing.

I think it's very unfortunate for Conor's opponents to be constantly pulling out against him. I believe it must be very frustrating and stressful for him. But, with that said, he's been dodging some very tough fights for no-camp opponents.

On the one hand it sucks, but on the other hand it seems pretty convenient for him.

Hopefully Nate is in shape with all his triathlon shit.

Back