Salty Rafael Dos Anjos starts throwing shots at Conor after this press conference.

exactly... sometimes i can't believe the audacity of these clowns on here.

Well its obvious. How else do you become world champion if not by being s pussy.

UfcDiscussion is awful these days. This forum jumped the shark and it's all noobs here.

Well its obvious. How else do you become world champion if not by being s pussy.

UfcDiscussion is awful these days. This forum jumped the shark and it's all noobs here.

you're on point.. just when you think the bar can't get any lower these fucks take it to another level.

you're on point.. just when you think the bar can't get any lower these fucks take it to another level.

Who else but a world champion would be a pussy.

It doesn't even make fucking sense. The people who post here are all noobs. Watched two weeks of mma

Lol at all the nut huggers flying in to save their man crush from another fighters words.

He's not wrong, they chose Mendes when Frankie was ready, they chose Diaz when Cowboy was ready.

as dumb as it makes him look i still think hes right....an in shape cerrone would be more of a challenge than out of shape nate. diaz beat cerrone almost 5 years ago and i think a rematch would go down way differently

It'll be funny if McGregor ends up skipping RDA's belt and goes up another class after this fight. there goes RDA's only chance at a nice payday

No, I think he should shut the hell up because he's obviously training irresponsibly if he breaks his foot days before an event he's headlining. He jeopardized the whole card!

Whether Conor dodged a bullet or not is irrelevant to my comment.

So RDA is supposed to sit there in silence and take Conor trash talking him and accusing him of having a bruise and of being scared?

RDA has the real LW belt and deserves run his mouth as much as he wants to especially when some obnoxious guy that he would likely destroy has been trash talking him for months.

Funny so many get up in arms whenever someone talks smack about Conor though. Coincidence?

''Gotta beat me''

Well he was going to until you pussied out with a bruised foot.

''Gotta beat me''

Well he was going to until you pussied out with a bruised foot.

Wow. Gullible aren't you?

Reminds me of when Dana suggested that Overeem was scared of JDS, Wanderlei was scared of Sonnen, Frankie refused the Conor fight (even though it was know that he was already injured) and Diaz wasn't fighting because he was scared. Sheep ate that garbage up too. Total nonsense.

Please don't vote.

Conor keeps getting exposed for picking fights with out of camp guys, just like Chad. Everyone is noticing. The guy ducked Frankie because he knew he was coming off of wins and he was ready. Chad wasn't ready. Conor is a puss, and a duck.

RDA is right.

Quoted for truth ...

Why do you care about the next man's money?

This tweet is a response to Conor implying that rda simply had a bruise, and was scared to face him. Rda made a fair point, as Conor himself alluded to Nate being out of shape.

If you don't care about the business side of MMA that's fine but don't fault me for caring about money or ppv buys it any of that shit.

There are plenty of weirdos here who just like to talk about actual fights go do that if you want.

This is a forum where we get to talk about whatever the fuck we want MMA related. Money MMA fighters make falls into that bubble...maybe you still live at home with mommy so you don't have a concept of what money is but for the rest of us who don't have to ask mommy for allowance let us talk about it, got it cheif? Now go lay down on your racecar bed and let the grownups talk business ;)

So RDA is supposed to sit there in silence and take Conor trash talking him and accusing him of having a bruise and of being scared?

RDA has the real LW belt and deserves run his mouth as much as he wants to especially when some obnoxious guy that he would likely destroy has been trash talking him for months.

Funny so many get up in arms whenever someone talks smack about Conor though. Coincidence?
I'll just state my case again..RDA jeopardized the livelihood of all the fighters on the card because he doesn't know how to train smart. I think he should shut the fuck up. right now he should be humble and apologetic to the UFC, the fans and the other fighters on the card.

Easy guys..he didn't just post pictures of your naked mothers.

Conor keeps getting exposed for picking fights with out of camp guys, just like Chad. Everyone is noticing. The guy ducked Frankie because he knew he was coming off of wins and he was ready. Chad wasn't ready. Conor is a puss, and a duck.

RDA is right.

of course he's right, but there are too many Conor fanboys on this forum so not many will agree

Conor keeps getting exposed by all the true champions that pull out right before the fights happen.

Back