• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sagging pants (90s vs today)

So I guess that means almost everybody in the American prison system is signalling for teh butt secks then because most of them either have clothes too big or too small for them. Almost every inmate has no choice but to sag their pants for this reason alone.

I'm sure you've seen plenty of documentaries about prison in the US and I'm sure you saw some clips of all the inmates in the yard. Ever notice how almost every single person there has their pants sagged? Do you seriously believe every single one of them is signalling to have the arse banged off them?

Come on, man. It's a myth. There have actually been studies into this and the real reason isn't known, it's mostly chalked up to inmates' clothes being too big and not being able to wear a belt (for safety reasons) or too small.

I guarantee that if you walked up to somebody in prison who has their pants sagged and you asked them to hook up, you'd get cracked in the mouth repeatedly by him and his friends. Gay relations doesn't happen as often as so many think, same with rape, rape doesn't happen even close to as often as so many people seem to think because inmates HATE rapists.

Some guy came to my elementary school and told us about things in prison and said the entire time he was there (20+ years), there was only 2 rapes and both those rapists were murdered shortly after. It doesn't happen that often and most inmates look down on gays as well.

In prison, it's best to not let anybody know you're willing to have sex with other men. You can get yourself hurt for it. Even doing it in secret is a huge risk because the inmates in there aren't retarded, they find this shit out.

Yeah im not reading all this bullshit or know why someone who devote a diatribe to how men hang their pants around their asses.

I have noticed the older ones noted you had younger guys coming in sagging and not knowing it was signaling the resident butt lovers into thinking they were down for that. Which again points to its origins being a gay signal among the older prison population.

@Bay Area what happened to all your threads about the Illuminati in Hollywood?

Was all that a big troll job or are you just kind over it?

@Bay Area what happened to all your threads about the Illuminati in Hollywood?

Was all that a big troll job or are you just kind over it?

I was going to do one about Dave Chappelle being cloned actually, but yeah I'm kind of over it. It is what it is.

HLjXVEd.jpg

Brings a tear to my eye.

the_sagging_pants_fashion_trend_that_makes_absolutely_03.jpg

This is the professional look here. Sagging pants, but the extra long jacket covers his ass. A scholar and a gentleman.

This thread needs the Booty bandit

I love the prisoner culture and logic.

Penetrate an unwilling victim with a bullet = good
Penetrate an unwilling victim with a penis = bad

There is no such things as logic in internet

Case B:
Willing to have sex with men for cash/occasionally = man
Willing to have sex with lady boy = real man
Not willing to have sex with any men definitely = homophobic

Yeah im not reading all this bullshit or know why someone who devote a diatribe to how men hang their pants around their asses.

I have noticed the older ones noted you had younger guys coming in sagging and not knowing it was signaling the resident butt lovers into thinking they were down for that. Which again points to its origins being a gay signal among the older prison population.

You're wrong like always, Legsy. Accept it.

It is not ok to tuck your shirt into your underwear.

This is the professional look here. Sagging pants, but the extra long jacket covers his ass. A scholar and a gentleman.

I would pull his jacket over his head and please his gf like she never have been.

I had saggy pants in high school. Teenagers are fucking stupid.

lmao That 209 would post a novel about watching paint dry if there was ever a thread about watching paint dry

You know..I just realized..he is basically wearing a dress...:eek:

lmao @ sagging pants. You're basically wearing a sign that says "I'm poor"

Back