• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sagging pants (90s vs today)

article-2263127-16F73FEA000005DC-186_634x822.jpg

This caught on in my area too lol. I can't believe we thought this was cool. Adults must have thought we were retarded

I saw this guy the other day. He had these yellow sneakers, on, and he sagged his pants to show off his yellow boxers. So he purposely sagged his pants to show the world his ability to color coordinate

That's not how we did man. Idk how to explain it. It was something not really to be seen.

That looks like some California type stuff. Don't think anywhere really does that.

It's a look that say's; "I can't run from the cops", "I can't win a street fight in this shit", and "I like to take it in the ass"

Last edited:
lol. When i typed my answer i put "and maybe Florida." but hit backspace.

Yeah lol. North Florida not as much because they're more rural, but definitely around here in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area. This style was everywhere and still is around on a smaller scale.

What's funny to me is sagging in skinny pants. Wtf?

I have seen this on the rise on the west coast BC.
It's usually accompanied by a plaid, or print shirt and thick colored, or black rimmed glasses.

Rule is if you can't fight, run and gain entry to swank cocktail party's in the same clothes, you are doing it wrong.

I have seen this on the rise on the west coast BC.
It's usually accompanied by a plaid, or print shirt and thick colored, or black rimmed glasses.

Rule is if you can't fight, run and gain entry to swank cocktail party's in the same clothes, you are doing it wrong.
You are a Canadian?

saywha.gif

Isn't there one of those prank vids where they run up behind these guys and slap em then when they turn around to swing.... they duck and pants em then run off as they waddle after the guy?

Best thing to do with these guys is when they go to hand you the dime bag, fumble your $10 and drop it, when they bend over to pick it up, you pull their boxers over their head and knee them into Bolivia, then steal their stash.

Has to be the most retarded shit ever. Up there, it has to be.

Being older, I'm still wondering how we went from skinny jeans, to baggy jeans, to saggy jeans, to skinny saggy jeans?

Does this mean folks will be picking up their pants soon coming full circle back to regular skinny jeans?

I graduated HS in 1998 and I'm proud to say that I never sagged my pants, but I did wear baggier style jeans. I'm proud to say that I've never owned a pair of Jyncos though. The baggiest I got were Tommy Hilfiger painters pants, Silver tabs, and maybe a pair of cargo's or two. I also had a couple pairs of Girbuad and Fluid jeans that I thought were the shit.

I had a few pair of these in different colors

il_340x270.900663416_e0tu.jpg

Back