• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sagging pants (90s vs today)

I'm way ahead of you posers and your slightly saggy pants. Just awaiting social acceptance now.

Pants+around+ankles.jpg

Dude that shit is fucking ridiculous. A total corruption of what we were doing.
Well, I mean when you have on baggy pants, it just kind of happens. When you have on skinny jeans, you have to work to get the waist down to your knees. And it looks so much more gay than sagging already looks.

Actually, the real reason is because a lot of inmates were and still are given clothes too small for them and they need to have their pants sagged or else they'll be extremely uncomfortable. The shit about them doing it to show they're ready and willing to take it in the bum is not true at all.

Guilty(back in the 90's) but I wore NFL & NHL jerseys.

adam-sandler-happy-gilmore.jpg

My HS fashion sense revolved around Adam Sandler movies. Today's trend are for metrosexuals making it convenient for teh buttsechs. Maybe.
I used to do that a lot too... I sagged my Jnco's in high school in the 90s and wore Jerseys to cover up my underwear lol. What a loser I was freshman year lol.

Actually, the real reason is because a lot of inmates were and still are given clothes too small for them and they need to have their pants sagged or else they'll be extremely uncomfortable. The shit about them doing it to show they're ready and willing to take it in the bum is not true at all.

Ive known guys who did long stints in the prison system around the country and they all said it was a signal the booty was up for sale. Ill take their word for it

Sagging dickies wtf? No one in the Bay sagged their dickies like that lmao.

I grew up in a very explosive neighborhood. Those gentlemen sagged their pants and wore baggy clothing to conceal their firearms and merchandise. At least when I was a kid!

Either look is stupid. Nothing is worse than sagging skinny jeans when wearing a belt though.

masputo.jpg~c200

Ive known guys who did long stints in the prison system around the country and they all said it was a signal the booty was up for sale. Ill take their word for it

So I guess that means almost everybody in the American prison system is signalling for teh butt secks then because most of them either have clothes too big or too small for them. Almost every inmate has no choice but to sag their pants for this reason alone.

I'm sure you've seen plenty of documentaries about prison in the US and I'm sure you saw some clips of all the inmates in the yard. Ever notice how almost every single person there has their pants sagged? Do you seriously believe every single one of them is signalling to have the arse banged off them?

Come on, man. It's a myth. There have actually been studies into this and the real reason isn't known, it's mostly chalked up to inmates' clothes being too big and not being able to wear a belt (for safety reasons) or too small.

I guarantee that if you walked up to somebody in prison who has their pants sagged and you asked them to hook up, you'd get cracked in the mouth repeatedly by him and his friends. Gay relations doesn't happen as often as so many think, same with rape, rape doesn't happen even close to as often as so many people seem to think because inmates HATE rapists.

Some guy came to my elementary school and told us about things in prison and said the entire time he was there (20+ years), there was only 2 rapes and both those rapists were murdered shortly after. It doesn't happen that often and most inmates look down on gays as well.

In prison, it's best to not let anybody know you're willing to have sex with other men. You can get yourself hurt for it. Even doing it in secret is a huge risk because the inmates in there aren't retarded, they find this shit out.

Sagging dickies wtf? No one in the Bay sagged their dickies like that lmao.

Another huge trend out in my neck of the woods, the Dickies and Carhartt wearing fools. Built to fail clothing for construction guys that made it into the mainstream.

So I guess that means almost everybody in the American prison system is signalling for teh butt secks then because most of them either have clothes too big or too small for them. Almost every inmate has no choice but to sag their pants for this reason alone.

I'm sure you've seen plenty of documentaries about prison in the US and I'm sure you saw some clips of all the inmates in the yard. Ever notice how almost every single person there has their pants sagged? Do you seriously believe every single one of them is signalling to have the arse banged off them?

Come on, man. It's a myth. There have actually been studies into this and the real reason isn't known, it's mostly chalked up to inmates' clothes being too big and not being able to wear a belt (for safety reasons) or too small.

I guarantee that if you walked up to somebody in prison who has their pants sagged and you asked them to hook up, you'd get cracked in the mouth repeatedly by him and his friends. Gay relations doesn't happen as often as so many think, same with rape, rape doesn't happen even close to as often as so many people seem to think because inmates HATE rapists.

Some guy came to my elementary school and told us about things in prison and said the entire time he was there (20+ years), there was only 2 rapes and both those rapists were murdered shortly after. It doesn't happen that often and most inmates look down on gays as well.

In prison, it's best to not let anybody know you're willing to have sex with other men. You can get yourself hurt for it. Even doing it in secret is a huge risk because the inmates in there aren't retarded, they find this shit out.

I love the prisoner culture and logic.

Penetrate an unwilling victim with a bullet = good
Penetrate an unwilling victim with a penis = bad

This is what kids are doing today:

saggy-pants.jpg

Notice how in the first pic, the two gentlemen do not have their asses hanging out. So in conclusion, the pants sagging trend evolved to putting your ass on display.

Discuss.

lol but isn't this really just the whole thing coming full circle? I mean didn't sagging pants exposing your underpants originate in prison?

They wear their pants like that for easy access to their ass baby.

Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg

Back