News Sage Northcutt still unable to train following KO loss six months ago

Sage can do great things at 155 no doubt, dude is only 23 imagine how good he can be in 7-10 years if he keeps improving

Good looking black boy from a well to do family who can't really fight, no it don't make a GodDamn difference, you just not good enough and you don't have to some whites/blacks don't have that option, feel better now man..?
Wow, your school system has failed you miserably.

Sage doesn't have that software update yet.

If it's not in his instinct to flinch from punches, either genetically or through training too much sport TKD at a young age, he needs to now fight. I rolled with punches naturally at a young age boxing in the front yard. It should be natural.

Sage Northcutt will be fine. His fight happened on May 17, 2019. So it's only been 5 months. We've seen MMA fighters take a whole year off after getting knocked out. So it only benefits Sage Northcutt by not taking punches and having the jarring of his face in practice. He will heal up in the time it takes to heal up. So two years away from the sport for a 23 year old isn't bad. In that time he could even go back to school and be one more step closer to his college degree. He could also study the sport more by watching film and come back being a more technical MMA fighter. But he is doing the absolute correct thing by letting his body heal up 100%.

In b4 Cosmo was "roided, a weightclass bigger, had loaded gloves" etc.
2 out of those 3 are very likely true.
Then again, it's likely Sage takes things to attain his muscular physique.
DC_5850.0.jpg

That's about as standard juicer physique as they come.
Then again
333831607914559db660bf2c3a875952_md.jpg

DC_5850.0.jpg

Then again

I've seen black dudes who do 3 pushups and obtain the same physique as cosmo

Problem is that ONE and Chatri used him for their brand and it ended up like this, same with Eddie Alvarez. If an ex-ufc contender will lose after couple of seconds or minutes in an minor league you really have big issues with your career.

I can not see Sage do so much in this sports after this performance unless he will go to AKA , ATT or Jackson-WInk .

DC_5850.0.jpg

Then again
sage-dad-660x400.jpg

Look at Sage's papa, clean as a whistle......never took gear in his entire life. You can still be a clean upstanding citizen that gets caught dealing roids and then a short time later busted with 21lbs of cocaine.

sage-dad-660x400.jpg

Look at Sage's papa, clean as a whistle......never took gear in his entire life. You can still be a clean upstanding citizen that gets caught dealing roids and then a short time later busted with 21lbs of cocaine.

Boom! Nailed it! His whole family does roids at the breakfast table! Daddy time....

He should just retire and do something else. Wasn't he on his path to become an engineer in the oil industry?
I think he said a few times he wanted to get into acting. He should just go in that direction.

Why a good looking white boy from what seems to be from all I know a well to do family want to step in a cage or ring for a living is beyond me? Open a gym, manage a gym, be around fitness or combat in safer capacity but fighting is not your true thing son, now make yourself a protein shake and get out of here..
People want to fight for all sorts of different reasons,no matter what background they came from.

People want to fight for all sorts of different reasons,no matter what background they came from.

Whatever man I ain't looking to fight the offended I'm just saying he's got easier paths. but if you fine with him wearing a tin dribble cup & a bib for the next 40yrs who am I to offend...

giphy.gif

Whatever man I ain't looking to fight the offended I'm just saying he's got easier paths. but if you fine with him wearing a tin dribble cup & a bib for the next 40yrs who am I to offend...
Im not offended,I am just saying the will to fight is something many men and women have,wether they are rich or not. It takes balls to follow through and not just dream about it.

Im not offended,I am just saying the will to fight is something many men and women have,wether they are rich or not. It takes balls to follow through and not just dream about it.

Let it go bro I did... <{1-17}>

ONE set him up. I feel bad but he signed up for this. So
giphy.gif

Sage had the talk about being the MMA champ and the kickboxing champ. Levels. Sage in MMA may be a better wrestler than striker and Cosmo was a ringer.

That was an MMA fight

Back