News Sage Northcutt still unable to train following KO loss six months ago

He mentions that he's "super eager" to fight again and I can't help but commend his disposition after such a tough injury. That said, I think he should at least consider pursuing some outside ventures so that he can continue fighting if he insists but not have that be his main occupation.

giphy.gif

He should just retire and do something else. Wasn't he on his path to become an engineer in the oil industry?

I think he dropped that to focus on fighting, hopefully he can go back to it, he would have enough money to live comfortably for a little while.

He should worry more about his defence then his weight. Getting clipped by a right hook from an orthodox fighter is very sloppy.

has Cosmo fought since then? or is ONE doing Bellator levels of promotion?

Yet he still wonders why Dana thinks he should retire.

Dana whole point is nothing more than you have a lot of options in life for yourself that many fighter don't have, take advantage of it cause long term you can probably make more money and not get your face caved in as a prize.

He’s still like 19 years old, give him time

Why a good looking white boy from what seems to be from all I know a well to do family want to step in a cage or ring for a living is beyond me?

To fulfill his father's dream. Sage is a classic case of a child raised as a proxy by an insecure and shady father.

Why a good looking white boy from what seems to be from all I know a well to do family want to step in a cage or ring for a living is beyond me? Open a gym, manage a gym, be around fitness or combat in safer capacity but fighting is not your true thing son, now make yourself a protein shake and get out of here..
Are you implying that POC as myself are the only people capable of being violent but whites aren't? What a way to stereotype brown people like myself.

Are you implying that POC as myself are the only people capable of being violent but whites aren't? What a way to stereotype brown people like myself.

Seems like you stereotyping ^^^ yourself...

<HisEye> <YeahOKJen>

Last edited:
I blame Dana and Sherdogers who fall for looks and fake hype! Casmo breaks the kids face because of you! You guys killed this kid!

And you will do it again with Gallahger and Hager!

In b4 Cosmo was "roided, a weightclass bigger, had loaded gloves" etc.

Back