Saenchai willing to fight McGregor

The Muay Thai King - Saenchai Discuss MMA and Future Plans To Visit Tristar Gym

What is this nonsense? I see stiffness in Saenchai. Muay thai movement is basic. Everyone on the heavies knows that. The GOAT starched Hose in 13 seconds.

Connor would murder Mini-Saenchai and take out Petrosyan on the same night.
you may use sarcasm but fact of the matter is that it's mma and not muay thai

saenchai stands zero chance against conor, who's a potent grappler and a vicious finisher. he's also got about 10+kg on mini-saenchai. people who think saenchai stands a chance are delusional

you may use sarcasm but fact of the matter is that it's mma and not muay thai

saenchai stands zero chance against conor, who's a potent grappler and a vicious finisher. he's also got about 10+kg on mini-saenchai. people who think saenchai stands a chance are delusional

Saenchai is used to fighting bigger opponents, he lost to an unfair call to Fabio Pinca a top Muay Thai fighter who weights 12 kg above him, which he should have won. Of course on MMA rules Saenchai would be disadvantaged but he is also one of the hardest fighters to throw to the ground, and clinching is Saenchai specialty, his biggest problem is his lack of reach, he outclinched Pinca who was much bigger than he is. Now if you want to talk about a Muay Thai fighter who will transition very well into MMA, and at his young age has all the time in the world to master the art of grappling, look no further than Yodwicha, that is one fighter that could potentially dominate his division in the MMA if he actually train for it.

Haha, just being sarcastic mate. My bad.

You would have a heart attack if you stepped into the Heavies though. That's pretty much how they all talk these days.

That's why I'm so hostile. Lol.

All day yesterday that's what people were getting on with. Saechai is a bum, he's nothing special, sillyness and ignorance.

Wait, you're a regular on here aren't you? Didn't recognize you.

That's why I'm so hostile. Lol.

All day yesterday that's what people were getting on with. Saechai is a bum, he's nothing special, sillyness and ignorance.

Wait, you're a regular on here aren't you? Didn't recognize you.

Yeah, some of the people who only learned about Saenchai in the last few hours are quite ridiculous. I'm spending way too much time arguing with them. Lol

I wish he didn't bring up McGregor, and just said he was going to train in Canada. That's where this is coming from. McGregor fanboys.

Yeah, some of the people who only learned about Saenchai in the last few hours are quite ridiculous. I'm spending way too much time arguing with them. Lol
Yeah man, they have no respect for the greats of other combat sports.

I mention him in the heavies, all of a sudden a bunch of people who have never heard of him are talking about how he's garbage, a bum, stiff, like they know anything.

Just proves to me once again that MMA has probably the WORST fans I think from any sport, certainly out of any combat sport. Bunch of scumbags.

wow, again you make a fool of yourself. first you tell me to 'know the sport better' and that gordeau is a kickboxer and not a karate fighter

and now you tell us you know for sure saenchai he has never heard of tristar or gsp and yodsanan just lays waste of you by posting 1 link

damned, you are way too sure of yourself
I never said he wasn't a karate fighter! learn to fucking read. You can be more than one thing and he was definitely a kick boxer .

And his one link basically proves what i was saying. He is staring at a laptop while they ask him about conor because he didn't have a clue who he was or had even seen him fight. That is why he keeps looking back at his laptop while being aks about kicks or punches. He only knows gsp and firas because they came to his management with good money and then he found out who they are. He probably still doesn't even know what gsp stands for but keep up the bullshit.

By you stupid fucking definitions their has never been a single kick boxer ever because they all trained and competed in karate tournaments growing up. Keep telling your self stupid shit like he was only a karate guy and only fought with these karate techniques he teaches in what 39th degree dojo in the sky he operates. According to your pathetic logic your were either tad, karate or mt and that still holds true to today considering the teaching lineages are intact

Yeah man, they have no respect for the greats of other combat sports.

I mention him in the heavies, all of a sudden a bunch of people who have never heard of him are talking about how he's garbage, a bum, stiff, like they know anything.

Just proves to me once again that MMA has probably the WORST fans I think from any sport, certainly out of any combat sport. Bunch of scumbags.

i never visited that side of the forum,random comments about mma in facebook are enough for me.....and that's a pity because sometimes i like to watch some fights just like i love all sports in general but the amount of ppl shit talking ruins event the most basic discussion. i've yet to read something that doesn't end in "my dad can beat up your dad" kinda way.....

anyway good for saenchai to try something different,he's 36 and he knows what he's doing and his limitations and will choose carefully what to do after proper training.

wow, again you make a fool of yourself. first you tell me to 'know the sport better' and that gordeau is a kickboxer and not a karate fighter

and now you tell us you know for sure saenchai he has never heard of tristar or gsp and yodsanan just lays waste of you by posting 1 link

damned, you are way too sure of yourself
Before that video was release it was stated that sanchai had decided to train mma and picked tristar to launch his career. The video proves that firs got in touch with saenchai's management to be gsp's paid striking coach for his upcoming camp and maybe pick up a little mma. He is not embarking on a new career in the sport and is not going to train full time there or even seriously train mma for even the month or 2 he is there

I wish he didn't bring up McGregor, and just said he was going to train in Canada. That's where this is coming from. McGregor fanboys.

This is why I mostly prefer to post in Pictures and Multimedia, the Boxing forum, or here.

Worst you deal with here is the occasional troll.

Not perfect, but leagues better than the garbage they get on with over there.

It's a shame too, because I enjoy talking about MMA as well, but it's not worth the hassle.

ugh. MMA is such a shitty bastard sport or "art form". I only watch it for WWE-esque entertainment value.

But ok whatever

Thai people don't like mma but mma fighters are the big customers.

Saenchai is used to fighting bigger opponents, he lost to an unfair call to Fabio Pinca a top Muay Thai fighter who weights 12 kg above him, which he should have won. Of course on MMA rules Saenchai would be disadvantaged but he is also one of the hardest fighters to throw to the ground, and clinching is Saenchai specialty, his biggest problem is his lack of reach, he outclinched Pinca who was much bigger than he is. Now if you want to talk about a Muay Thai fighter who will transition very well into MMA, and at his young age has all the time in the world to master the art of grappling, look no further than Yodwicha, that is one fighter that could potentially dominate his division in the MMA if he actually train for it.
de derp die derp die derp ah derper derpuh derrrrpppp

MMA

muay thai

are not the same. conor would make him his bitch. everywhere. saenchai is not used to fighting guys that weigh 75kgs and above. mcgregor weight cuttedn into skelletor each time to fight at 145. he's a natural welter weight. at least as big or bigger than his welter weight team mate gunnar nelson

conor is the better fighter in mma. AND he has lots and lots of weight on saenchai. saenchai stands no chance at all. not even 5%. people who think saenchai does stand a chance are probably suffering from retardation or fanboyism

MMA

muay thai

are not the same. conor would make him his bitch. everywhere. saenchai is not used to fighting guys that weigh 75kgs and above. mcgregor weight cuttedn into skelletor each time to fight at 145. he's a natural welter weight. at least as big or bigger than his welter weight team mate gunnar nelson

conor is the better fighter in mma. AND he has lots and lots of weight on saenchai. saenchai stands no chance at all. not even 5%. people who think saenchai does stand a chance are probably suffering from retardation or fanboyism

Fight will not happen, and Saenchai is primarily a counter fighter, one of the best there is, so at his age he won't do as well against younger kids who are quick and good at pressuring, Yodwicha however is a different story, if he trained for the MMA he could come to dominate his division, he just have the tenacity, and body type for it, and he seeks to dominate any opponent he fights, he will have no problem mastering the MMA rules in a very short time.

MMA

muay thai

Being a big guy and having trained with Saenchai I will say with no MMA training he would be a huge underdog against Conor (not because Conor can beat him anywhere but because Conor didn't get where he is by being stupid he'd obviously go for the takedown), and with Conor's size it might be difficult even with a few years MMA experience but until you have actually sparred that guy (Saenchai) you just can't grasp just how slick he is in that ring.

He pulls rabbits out of his hat, to say he has no chance anywhere is just pure ignorance. You think GSP would be bringing him in if he thought he had nothing to offer? You think he's not going to beat GSP and Rory in the standup department?

Fight will not happen, and Saenchai is primarily a counter fighter, one of the best there is, so at his age he won't do as well against younger kids who are quick and good at pressuring, Yodwicha however is a different story, if he trained for the MMA he could come to dominate his division, he just have the tenacity, and body type for it, and he seeks to dominate any opponent he fights, he will have no problem mastering the MMA rules in a very short time.
Im not sure about this, he may have a better chance than others with years of wrestling/jiu jitsu training, but I might have to give the nod to more elusive thai fighters (the Samart, Somrak, Saenchai type) to make a faster transition because they could use footwork to avoid takedowns. Yodwhicha may have harder time adapting to not being able to come forward.

yes ive heard this alot. that mt fighters can easily adapt to mma and dominate but till this day we see ZERO crossovers

sombat is a bad example because he fought in a subpar promotion. one fc fighters are mostly outside of top 25 or even lower. a few exceptions. we have seen zero proof about the so called high level mt fighters that will make an easy transition to (competetive) high level mma.

untill that day it's all hearsay and speculation. personally i don't think we will see it in the near future.

Back