Saenchai willing to fight McGregor

this has to be the biggest bullshit ever! I can promise saenchai has no clue who gsp is or that their is even a gym somewhere in the world named tristar.

jSvHIbE.gif

i guess they must of all just visited him recently as the man doesn't even know what the rules are to kickboxing and he has fought in it a handful of times. Also i bet he is being paid to be gsp's muaythai coach for his return not so he can start a new career

I would bet he had never seen mcgregor before they showed him youtube clip and made that video also. But we all know saenchai only got so great by studying gsp's fights. I guess when gap was in thailand for the new kick boxer he meant saenchai but 100% saenchai didn't know his name when they met

Looks like that "official" Facebook page was setup specifically to get attention from the MMA world.

Sounds like he's really going to Tristar.

Wtf this is just weird although it still makes more sense than cm punk fighting anyone in the ufc

saenchai would get torn a new hole wherever conor wanted it

conor is a mma fighter and saenchai a muay thai fighter. in mma conor would obliterate ihm. conor has llike what? 90% knock out ratio? and that's against some elite mma fighters

saenchai is a midget for conor. conor towers over other huge weight cutters in the 145 division and his next fight is for the 155 belt. saenchai just smells a big pay day but in reality he would get finished

100% sure a finish by tko/ko for conor. no doubt what so ever

i guess they must of all just visited him recently as the man doesn't even know what the rules are to kickboxing and he has fought in it a handful of times. Also i bet he is being paid to be gsp's muaythai coach for his return not so he can start a new career
wow, again you make a fool of yourself. first you tell me to 'know the sport better' and that gordeau is a kickboxer and not a karate fighter

and now you tell us you know for sure saenchai he has never heard of tristar or gsp and yodsanan just lays waste of you by posting 1 link

damned, you are way too sure of yourself

Only reason he talks about McGregor is because some guys told him to.

So many people taking his comments seriously and throwing a fit.

Only reason he talks about McGregor is because some guys told him to.

So many people taking his comments seriously and throwing a fit.
or maybe he understands like so many others that conor reals in the big pay checks and he doesnt mind to get in on it

Best news of the day IMO.
Unless you had just about finalized your trip to Thailand and were planning on heading out soon and just found out Saenchai (who happens to be your friend) could possibly be in Montreal during that time...:( Than this news is very disconcerting

Maybe Saenchai isn't as closeminded as you think he is and enjoys some good Dada 5000 vs Kimbo.

Man, I don't know why I even bother posting in the heavies, hadn't done so in quite a while, so I forgot how much of a shit show it is over there.

Those guys are some of worst people on the internet, clearly.

Saenchai a bit small for Conor. Conor moved up to 155lbs and I hear he actually stands around 80kg and is good a cutting weight. Kinda like a western Petboonchu. Conor no longer fights at 145lbs and even 145lbs is a bit big for Saenchai not that it will make any difference because Saenchai will make Conor look silly if the fight doesnt go to the ground.

What is this nonsense? I see stiffness in Saenchai. Muay thai movement is basic. Everyone on the heavies knows that. The GOAT starched Hose in 13 seconds.

Connor would murder Mini-Saenchai and take out Petrosyan on the same night.

What is this nonsense? I see stiffness in Saenchai. Muay thai movement is basic. Everyone on the heavies knows that. The GOAT starched Hose in 13 seconds.

Connor would murder Mini-Saenchai and take out Petrosyan on the same night.
This comment is literally too stupid and ignorant to even bother with.

Just fuck off already.

Petrosyan vs McGoat in a boxing match... who would win?

This comment is literally too stupid and ignorant to even bother with.

Just fuck off already.

Haha, just being sarcastic mate. My bad.

You would have a heart attack if you stepped into the Heavies though. That's pretty much how they all talk these days.

Petrosyan vs McGoat in a boxing match... who would win?

Petroysan easily. McGregor is a straight up puncher. A good, hard puncher.

To me McGregor hasn't shown much boxing ability, or more importantly hasn't shown the fundamentals that would suggest he does have good boxing ability. I've seen enough moments of him where he throws a left straight and ends up bent over with his arm following through to around his waist. A good skillful ring technician in kickboxing or Muay Thai will almost always be a better boxer than McGregor, even if they don't get by on hands.

Sam-A is almost certainly a better boxer than McGregor.

Last edited:
Back