Media Saddest MMA pic

Chronic_Traumatic_Encephalopathy.png

And I say that quite seriously. Gary Goodridge and guys like that are the saddest part of MMA for me.

eh, seeing a fighter get KO isn't sad
it's part of the sport and what we love to see, JUT BANG BRO

i always feel sorry for these fighters when i watch embedded and you see their shitty houses, crappy cars, and ugly dogs. maybe dom cruz is the worst because everyone except his ugly dog bailed on him while he was injured, and even though he was a champ and people inflate his worth on here, he never got a big payday
hqdefault.jpg

these fighters really do live like bums and sacrifice everything for a slim chance at fame and wealth, and even the champs aren't guaranteed anything

I hear the feeling bro but did you just call Mojo "ugly" ?
giphy.gif

i always feel sorry for these fighters when i watch embedded and you see their shitty houses, crappy cars, and ugly dogs. maybe dom cruz is the worst because everyone except his ugly dog bailed on him while he was injured, and even though he was a champ and people inflate his worth on here, he never got a big payday
hqdefault.jpg

these fighters really do live like bums and sacrifice everything for a slim chance at fame and wealth, and even the champs aren't guaranteed anything

Time out bruh. That pooch is a pimp.

hqdefault.jpg

Lol a bit harsh

Imagine the feeling of working the hardest you can to win a fight, dedicating your life to a camp, giving everything you have and still losing worse than before. Not mentioning the trash talk, humiliation, personal attacks, and the weight of being number 2 forever. Seeing live the outcome of this fight brought me to tears and gave me a strong hollowness kind of feeling.824380536.0.jpg
But everyone gets what they deserve one day. The joy of seeing DC become a double champ was in the same intense way.

DC.jpg

Machida-Sonnen-696x392.jpg

Sonnen losing for the first time in his retirement fight.

The end of the most entertaining title run ever, and the beginning of the most boring title run ever.
original

Back