Media Saddest MMA pic

Yeah but they got to meet Fedor. So worth it.
It was an honour for their dad to have the shit beaten out of him by the GOAT...they got to witness that historic moment!

It was an honour for their dad to have the shit beaten out of him by the GOAT...they got to witness that historic moment!
Those little shits should be grateful.

"Hey kids, meet Fedor!"

...lol so inappropriate. oh well.

sakurabas_face_ricardo_arona.jpg
I was just gonna say where the one where Sakuraba is bleeding out of......everywhere lol

shoot. I was smiling at some of these and then you had to post this... Legit feels and cracking a beer at 9:30 AM. Just staring out my window.
"Come on, guys. This isn't a version of 'Into the Wild.' I'm not going out into the desert with a pair of shorts and a bowie knife, to try to live off the land. I'm going fully geared up, and I'm planning on having some fun.
And to think, there are still places in the world where man has not been, where he has left no footprints, where the mysteries stand secure, untouched by human eyes. I want to go to these places, the quiet, timeless, ageless places, and sit, letting silence and solitude be my teachers."

R.I.P. Evan

eh, seeing a fighter get KO isn't sad
it's part of the sport and what we love to see, JUT BANG BRO

i always feel sorry for these fighters when i watch embedded and you see their shitty houses, crappy cars, and ugly dogs. maybe dom cruz is the worst because everyone except his ugly dog bailed on him while he was injured, and even though he was a champ and people inflate his worth on here, he never got a big payday
hqdefault.jpg

these fighters really do live like bums and sacrifice everything for a slim chance at fame and wealth, and even the champs aren't guaranteed anything
Who bailed on him? I don't recall reading anything about that ever

Who bailed on him? I don't recall reading anything about that ever

he talked openly about his gf and friends leaving him before the mizugaki fight because of his multiple injuries
but i guess he doesn't make it easy to be friends just based on his interactions with rogan

The pic Condit posted after the Oliveira fight. It's when I finally accepted that his career is officially over, even if he keeps trying to bounce back. At some point the mileage on your body just makes that decision for you.

And DC crying in the cage. Even more tragic knowing his opponent cheated yet again

Back