Media Saddest MMA pic

This one made me tear up, I was pissed at Coleman for exposing his daughter's to that. :(
I understand you, but I was not pissed at all, I respected him much more. One day you go up, on another you do down, and making your children know what it takes to get money for them is pretty reputable. Sad moment but also a true moment, a warrior picture for sure.

My RESPECT to this beautiful family moment.

I remember when he said hed be back in 6 months lol

im sure he meant it. Its hard to believe its over. I feel really bad for the guy.

Espec the douchebag MVP thing,that made it worse. Became a MVP hater for life and i dont hardly hate any fighters.
You do realize MVP had no idea he just crushed a mans skull...

You do realize MVP had no idea he just crushed a mans skull...
It doesnt matter. Throwin a stupid ball at a guy while hes knocked out is a stupid fucking disrespectful thing to do.

crocop_zaga.jpg

giphy.gif

I know it can kill you, but how was he not it a hospital. An open wound like that is open season for airborn bacteria.

That's a picture of a debrided wound infected with staph. You can't close an infected wound because you'll develop an abscess. A wound like that is ok to be left open because A) It's ALREADY infected by staph B) He was already undoubtedly on super strong antibiotics.

That's a picture of a debrided wound infected with staph. You can't close an infected wound because you'll develop an abscess. A wound like that is ok to be left open because A) It's ALREADY infected by staph B) He was already undoubtedly on super strong antibiotics.
Nice. Thanks for the information!

Back