Media Saddest MMA pic

hqdefault.jpg

not in tears but laughing. take your loss with dignity kinda sad
ronda-rousey-111715-2.jpg

eh, seeing a fighter get KO isn't sad
it's part of the sport and what we love to see, JUT BANG BRO

i always feel sorry for these fighters when i watch embedded and you see their shitty houses, crappy cars, and ugly dogs. maybe dom cruz is the worst because everyone except his ugly dog bailed on him while he was injured, and even though he was a champ and people inflate his worth on here, he never got a big payday
hqdefault.jpg

these fighters really do live like bums and sacrifice everything for a slim chance at fame and wealth, and even the champs aren't guaranteed anything

377270_10150447600679479_6176684478_8379419_1565967071_n.jpg

Lyoto legitimately looked like he was dead

Wow that's a crazy picture. I remember watching that jds fight at the bar and when he landed that over hand right, the whole bar went nuts.

GettyImages-1160515820.jpg

Legit saddest moment in ufc. Give that man his belt

Hunt KO was sad at the time but since then Hunt has become an obnoxious idiot and he makes it very hard being a fan.

There's a lot of rough ones but Coleman daughters takes the cake. It's the first moment for most of us that we saw that side of the sport.

On the flip side all the domestic violence shit is depressing as fuck in a different way. Not sad as much as enraging that shit fucks fuck shit.
hawaii-news-now.jpg

iu

No post of Ronda loosing, very suprising it is sherdog after all:D

Back