Saddest MMA moments

I won't post the video since it's pretty graphic, but when Jamie Varner broke his ankle in the first round against James Krause, and painstakingly tried to fight with it throughout the rest of the round as his foot constantly rolled under his leg.

Never felt more sorry for a fighter, but had an endless amount of respect for Varner for still trying to fight through the pain of a gruesome injury. Balls of steel.
This. I remember pointing out to my friends that his foot was literally sideways and no one noticed it until he started falling on it. Brutal. But Anderson's leg break is definitely up there.

Hendo vs. DC. It was a dick move for the UFC to make that fight.

161_Chael_Sonnen_vs_Shogun_Rua_gallery_post.jpg

All the feels.

Watching The Chris get beat on like he owed money.

Aldo losing embarrassingly in front of such a large audience after a year of getting shit-talked.

Also, any time Shogun loses.

Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga

Minotauro vs. Nelson

Fedor vs. Bigfoot

When his kids went in the ring.

kev at 5:42

Last edited:
tumblr_nza8rmFSFw1rofocqo1_500.gif

MEDIA]
MEDIA]

images

(Disclaimer: He deserved to lose this match but he was my favorite fighter since the day I started watching MMA)

ReflectingAdeptAsianelephant.gif

Last edited:
Cro Cop / Gonzaga

Shogun / Jones

Nog / Mir (both fights)

Silva / Weidman (both fights)

Leben / Wand

and yes, Conor / Aldo

When PRIDE died...loved having two legit organizations in the UFC and PRIDE. It felt like there was a legit card every month. Ah the golden era of MMA is over friends

pride-never-die.jpg

UFC 92 period.

Wand losing to Rampage
Nog losing to Mir
Forrest losing to Rashad

I thought nothing could top Anderson/₩eidman, And then came the Rematch. Also Rousey/Holm .That shit wasn't funny man!

Back