Saddest MMA moments

Bj penn on his tippy toes

01.jpg

I don't even really like Shields, but holy shit I felt so bad for him getting brutalized by Ellenberger just a couple weeks after his dad died and after he dedicated the fight to him.

Any time Sak gets beat down.

But the Arona one was the worst.

Anderson/Forrest
Weidman/Vitor
Pretty much every recent Koscheck fight
Le/Franklin

When Evan Tanner died.

Silva vs Griffin. Was like watching a golden gloves boxer beat up a retard.

Anytime a Diaz opens his mouth after a loss is just sad. Lmao

Fedor vs BigFoot
CC vs Gonzaga
Nog vs Mir 2

I don't even really like Shields, but holy shit I felt so bad for him getting brutalized by Ellenberger just a couple weeks after his dad died and after he dedicated the fight to him.

Forgot about that. It was pretty awful.

Gustafsson getting finished in the first round by Rumble in a high-pressure, high-stakes fight in a Swedish stadium of 30,000 people. I like both fighters, and it was sad to see that happen to the hometown hero. Like Rumble said during the post-fight interview, I felt Gus's pain.

When Keith Jardine fought Chuck Liddell for 10k

When Forrest beat Shogun

Big Foot on top of Fedor

Serra getting a title shot

Gustafsson getting finished in the first round by Rumble in a high-pressure, high-stakes fight in a Swedish stadium of 30,000 people. I like both fighters, and it was sad to see that happen to the hometown hero. Like Rumble said during the post-fight interview, I felt Gus's pain.

I was ecstatic. Not because I dislike Gus at all but I'm a Rumble fan and I also knew it would finally shut up the "Gus is the uncrowned champ" stuff on Sherdog.

Seeing Aldo get KO'ed in 13 sec. I know that would have been a good fight. I just KNOW it.

pete williams koing coleman broke my fucking heart.

Recently Saku Aoki broke my heart. As a big fan of the Gracie Hunter, every fight he has been in after Arona has been hard to watch but that last one was fucking uncalled for.

I cried for the first time in years watching that.

Any time big nog, fedor, crocop, gegard, or any fighter i like loses. Crocop vs gonzaga was terrible, chael's title shots, chaels rise to fame from talk. Brock getting a title shot and winning. andersons leg break, conor beating aldo, MMA might be the root to all my depression. hmm :p

Back