Saddest BJ Penn fans moments?

BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar 3. Heartbreaking. I'm still upset about how that ended..... and JDS against Cain 3.

Edgar 3. That shit was brutal to watch.... man even Edgar looked like he wanted to BJ to just call it quits.

Penn vs Diaz was hard to take

Penn vs Edgar 3 was the worst I've felt

This guy gets it. BJ got robbed in his first fight with Edgar and then went straight to shit. His later matches ranged from disappointing to outright embarrassing.

I recall when he had daughter #1 with his blistering hot girlfriend. He went full daddy mode it became apparent he was dad first and UFC fighter distant second.

I don't believe that. BJ had maybe the best fight of his career, went into the 5th round with Sanchez and destroyed him. His daughter was over a year old then. He also beat Kenny Florian handily then. I think it all went south when the Marinovich's left.

Penn vs Diaz was hard to take

Penn vs Edgar 3 was the worst I've felt

Penn vs Diaz was very hard to take. I hated seeing him get hurt that badly. Diaz messed him up good. That fight never should've happened. Tough to watch for sure.

2cpt212.png

always a fan.

2nd GSP fight....all the BJ trash talk and he got crushed. "To the death Georges" still makes me laugh.

Edgar 3 was sad to see BJ prance around like a horse and get crushed, but realistically no one expected him to win.

This guy gets it. BJ got robbed in his first fight with Edgar and then went straight to shit. His later matches ranged from disappointing to outright embarrassing.

I recall when he had daughter #1 with his blistering hot girlfriend. He went full daddy mode it became apparent he was dad first and UFC fighter distant second.

Lol ya, not a robbery.

Lol ya, not a robbery.

Funny that you laugh at bj vs Edgar 1 being a robbery cuz I just watched it.

It's not a robbery and it's not clear. The fight sucked and I didn't care who won.

The way BJ fought Rory, it seemed like he thought VADA was going to take care of this fight for him.

Lol @ Petey's "He should lick his own blood.."

Third Edgar fight was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Edgar II by a mile, 2nd is Rory, 3rd would be a toss up between Georges II and Diaz

Back