Ryan Bader Plans to Make a Statement, Finish Rashad Evans at UFC 192

Even if he wins, next title challenger will be Jones

So he is "planning" on finishing a guy who hasn't fought in about two years coming off a win over the mighty Chael Sonnen? I should hope so.:)

Unlikely. Bader's striking is mediocre and Rashad's wrestling is just as good. Evans by UD I'm thinking, maybe a 3rd round TKO.

I'd Love to see that. It's probably the most ideal outcome. Not sure how realistic. We will see.

There's a good chance. Rashad hasn't fought in 2 years and Bader actually hits quite hard.

If Rashad can come in in somewhat top form, he beats Bader.

Bones thought the same thing. Shad is a hard dude to put away. That is why Machida's win was so amazing.

We'll see.
Rashad has been out for a long long time, he will probably have ring rust..

Ring rust or not, Rashad will easily win this fight.

A 2 yr layoff is a long time though. But I do not see Bader giving him any real trouble in the fight though. Rashad only has 3 losses, 2 by decision and 1 by KO that happened 6 yrs ago...

I just hope it isnt by decision though. I would like to see Rashad win via KO/TKO...Glad he is back in the cage finally...

If Bader gets the W against Rashad he should get the next title shot.

cb9a79f9-8eb4-4ad5-bdff-fe7dba632206_zpse3a9a54f.jpg

Machidas gonna Machida

Machida-vs-Bader-knockout.gif

lyoto-machida-cb-dollaway-ufc.gif

Ryan Bader has been saying that for his last 5 fights. So this is nothing new. If Bader wins it will be most likely a decision.

I believe that Bader will do work on Rashad. Ryan Bader has looked more than decent recently, and Rashad has been inactive for some time now. If Rashad comes to fight night out of shape, Bader could get a finish.

Bader couldn't finish a paper bag, i find it funny when guys talk like this and then come fight day they do the complete opposite

i got nothing against Bader but Fat Shad knocks him out

Bader's standup is finally somewhat progressing now that PowerMMA has an actual boxing coach, and his wrestling is always top notch.

Bader's power and cardio, combined with Rashad coming off multiple surgeries and a 2 year layoff, its not inconceivable that Bader could land a big shot on Rashad.

Not happening, Bader is not good enough imo, Rashad will TKO him.

Back