Ryan Bader Plans to Make a Statement, Finish Rashad Evans at UFC 192

I dont see it happening, I think even after a long layoff that Evans wins this fight

I will be very happy if I see this again
mwqkw8.gif

Rashad is wobbled easily. Good chance Bader wobbles him and then goes berserker, like he did against Glover. Difference is Rashad won't do to him what Glover did but will get finished himself instead. I believe him.

And Rashad being top 5 is fucking ludicrous. Dem MMA "journalists"...

I love people talking about Rashad like it's 2008. Sorry, but the guy just doesn't have anything left. Get ready for the "jab catcher" version that fought and lost to Little Nog. idk if Bader can finish him, but if Bader has half a brain he should be able to win this fight easily.

I plan to marry Gwen Stefani now that she's single.

I think I have a better chance of success than Ryan.

yeah, he can get the titleshot against gus if rumble doesnt murder manuwa

I always thought Rashad had some of the best technical boxing in MMA. His angles are sharp and his technique is as well. and he's a top crop wrestler. To me, he always had more potential than success.

He's a guy that surprised me in the sense that he didn't accomplish what I thought he would.

Always a good fighter to watch.

I think Bader will eat some leather and take a nap.

Rashad is too sharp and Bader, *in my opinion* isnt much more than a journeyman.

Bader is right to be thinking this way. He seems to realize how much the UFC is looking past him in terms of being a contender. he does need to make a statement. Giving us Shadface 2 would be a big statement.

All he has to do now is deliver.

Ever since Phil Davis talked non stop of finishing Glover, and then rode his leg through every round, I never put any stock at all into a decision wrestler saying he's going to come out and finish the guy

All anyone does is come out to win, by whichever method presents itself

I always thought Rashad had some of the best technical boxing in MMA. His angles are sharp and his technique is as well. and he's a top crop wrestler. To me, he always had more potential than success.

He's a guy that surprised me in the sense that he didn't accomplish what I thought he would.

Always a good fighter to watch.

I think Bader will eat some leather and take a nap.

Rashad is too sharp and Bader, *in my opinion* isnt much more than a journeyman.

He became champ. He would have had a good chance to regain the title if not for the advent of Jon Jones, which is true of all the talented LHWs with lots of potential. Not too shabby a career from my perspective.

I keep telling people K-1 Bader will be born at UFC 192 to put the entire LHW on notice!

ryan-bader_vinny-magalhaes_medium.gif

Meaningless fight. Neither Shad or Bader are going to become champ.

Bader couldn't finish a 50 year old Perosh.

Rashad has fought safe ever since the machida fight. He'll never get knocked out again

I love when these wrasslers pretend like they are going for a "finish" before a fight, but in reality, it's just another ploy for lay n' pray and/or wall n' stall.

I love when these wrasslers pretend like they are going for a "finish" before a fight, but in reality, it's just another ploy for lay n' pray and/or wall n' stall.

I dunno mayne, he did try to KO Phil Davis until Phil tasted that Bader K-1 powah. Didn't want to engage from that point on and made it a boring fight.

250694C000000578-2925200-image-m-75_1422158924920.jpg

I dunno mayne, he did try to KO Phil Davis until Phil tasted that Bader K-1 powah. Didn't want to engage from that point on and made it a boring fight.

Well, it was wrassler vs wrassler, they were both going to "try" to "stand" until one guy gets hit and transforms back into a blanket. Same result would've happened if Bader tasted Phil's powah.

Anything is possible I guess but I can't remember the last time Bader had a finish.
I swear if it was within his last 3 fights I'm going to facepalm so hard.

Unfortunately every time Bader has gotten aggressive against a good guy he gets knocked out

He almost had Glover...

Back