Rustam Khabilov gave Ali Bagautinov a beating in Greg Jackson's gym

Lol khabilov is such a doosh. Why beat up someone smaller then you? It doesn't help that there is that one video of him throwing coke at a girl.
the red hot blood of the Dagestani's, they will both be victorious in the UFC fights I predict.

Throws soda at a girl, beat ups a much smaller guy in the gym...I wonder what he'll do next! Can't wait for the next instalment of "how to be a bad human being"!

Erm since when is throwing a coke considered as bad as like beating someone up ?

How far are you willing to take this logic? If Joe Son were by some miracle allowed to leave prison and become a pro fighter again, would you feel good contributing to his income? I mean, who cares about his crimes, he's a fighter not a badminton player, right?

Probably not, joe son wasnt very good. Id probably watch youtube videos of him getting into fights in prison though.

So what is your crime cutoff before you wont watch? light drugs like nick diaz? hard drugs like Matt Brown? Beating up random people like Gus? Domestic assualt like trujillo (and a lot of other guys)? armed robbery like datsik? felony money laundering like Chael? Bank robbing like Lee Murray? straight up murder and rape like joe son?

Everyone is jumping on Rustam when nobody knows the whole situation.

How do we know he started it? Maybe Ali initiated it.

holy shit, just watched the vid of Rustam beating up those emo kids, wow, no fucks given, he fucked em up, they didnt even fight back

Truly, that shit is fucked up, if anyone hasn't seen that vid you need to check it out, straight brutality against these kids.. google Rustam Khabilov beats up emo kids, I dont know the back story but damn

Instead of fighting with each other, all these new little killer Russians should merge together into one like Voltron, and form a new SuperFedor 2.0.

That would be mind blowing.

(Was going to put a picture or gif but I wouldn't want to help spoil a particular thing for people... you know what I'm talking about)

Hint:
In relation to your AV... I also don't want to relive that again. Books was terrible, actually seeing it was worse:icon_cry2

Ali wouldn't share his khlav kalash with him. Rustam overreacted.

4f22_khlav_kalash.jpg

Its either SD'd or what he did to Nate Diaz, which probably falls under rape instead of destroyed.

You're right Henderson is an absolute SAVAGE, that Diaz fight was one of the most brutal displays of unbridled violence that I have ever witnessed in all my years of watching mma and I was fearful for Diaz's life multiple times during that fight, the damage that Henderson inflicted on Diaz was staggering and made fights like Arona vs Saku, Glover vs Maldonado, Cain vs JDS, and Jones vs Shogun look like sparring sessions, if only all the fighters in the ufc had the borderline homicidal killer instinct that Henderson possesses

That rapeing was the second worst rapeing in UFC history, this was obviously the worst

9HHazPA.gif

Last edited:
Erm since when is throwing a coke considered as bad as like beating someone up ?

Dude, google Rustam Khabilov beats up emo kids...... I dont know the back story, but that shit is brutal.

This doesn't add up. Does not make sense whatsoever, I mean why would he do that?

Dude, google Rustam Khabilov beats up emo kids...... I dont know the back story, but that shit is brutal.

lol it's been proven that it wasn't him like about 80 times now. Stop being a nub.

A LW who cuts weight beating up on a FLW?

Insert obvious fact here

lol it's been proven that it wasn't him like about 80 times now. Stop being a nub.

It'd take a lot more than a comment on a forum to make me believe that it is not him lol. Besides I'm sure there are plenty of people who haven't seen or heard of the incident..

It'd take a lot more than a comment on a forum to make me believe that it is not him lol. Besides I'm sure there are plenty of people who haven't seen or heard of the incident..

So all it takes is a false titling of a video on the internet to make you believe something? Damn, you have low standards for verification.

And yeah, there are like entire threads about this topic. Feel free to look them up. It's just really shitty to spread crap about somebody without even verifying if it was that person in the first place. How'd you feel if someone smeared you all over the internet without even checking if it's you?

Back