Rustam Khabilov gave Ali Bagautinov a beating in Greg Jackson's gym

I saw Ali Bagautinov at the UFC fan Expo last year and he is tiny, smaller than mighty mouse. I imagine he got starched pretty bad, Rustam is no joke and a big LW

Mighty mouse in a street fight would kill schaub. He is just faster and he would kick Schaub in the balls, and beat the shit out of him. There is no fance on the street so i would really like to see HW get a hold on FLW

I was confused when people were talking about Rustam throwing the coke on the girl, I thought it was Khabib who did that. At least this clears some confusion for me and now I can differentiate the two: Rustam threw coke on a girl and beat up his teammate Ali, Khabib wrestles bears.

I was confused when people were talking about Rustam throwing the coke on the girl, I thought it was Khabib who did that. At least this clears some confusion for me and now I can differentiate the two: Rustam threw coke on a girl and beat up his teammate Ali, Khabib wrestles bears.

You are not alone. When I heard reference to either, I imagined the same person. Though Khabilov was Khabib during their earlier UFC fights. Both Dagastani. Similar names. Both dynamic. Same height. Both young. Now its pretty obvious they dont even have similar faces.

ali_bagautinov.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Mighty mouse in a street fight would kill schaub. He is just faster and he would kick Schaub in the balls, and beat the shit out of him. There is no fance on the street so i would really like to see HW get a hold on FLW

Seriousley? I take it you are a pretty small fellow yourself huh?

And yet some Sherdoggers who swear by pound-for-pound nonsense, would still pick Ali to beat a lot of UFC Hw's in a legit fist-fight.

Brendan Schaub would beat up Mighty Mouse in a street fight. Hell, I'd even back Mitrione to have a good chance of KO'ing him. How would MM plan on taking down a dude twice his size, who moves very fluidly for a big man, when he has struggled to keep some flyweights on their backs?

Literally the dumbest comment I've read in 7 years on Sherdog.

Back