Rustam Khabilov gave Ali Bagautinov a beating in Greg Jackson's gym

Instead of fighting with each other, all these new little killer Russians should merge together into one like Voltron, and form a new SuperFedor 2.0.

not surprised it was a Jackson's. That gym is a cesspool of brain damage

Lol at people completely blaming Rustam without knowing both sides of the story. Also weight classes don't exist in real fights

Instead of fighting with each other, all these new little killer Russians should merge together into one like Voltron, and form a new SuperFedor 2.0.
I'm laughing so hard right now!:icon_chee

If Ali beats DJ and gets some wins under his belt please do not ever bring him up in a P4P topic

just saw rustam dump coke on a random girl at mcdonalds, wow, real professional, i hope this scum gets destroyed by bendo, which he probably will

Why have they not thought of this yet?

Lol at people completely blaming Rustam without knowing both sides of the story. Also weight classes don't exist in real fights

Yeah the fuck is the point of weight classes, amirite? Everyone knows they're all about the same size outside of octagon/the weigh ins.

It's pretty much the equivalent of a 185/MW laying the boots to Khabilov, considering it's a 30 lb difference between 125/155 and 155/185.

Khabilov is fighting Benson Henderson, and Bagautinov is fighting Demetrious Johnson.

So yeah, a little bit of a size difference.

And at that size difference, I'd be surprised if Ali didn't start it. If it was him that picked the fight, then he got exactly what he wanted.

And at that size difference, I'd be surprised if Ali didn't start it. If it was him that picked the fight, then he got exactly what he wanted.

Why, because "short man syndrome"? Fucking height discrimination.

Ali seems pretty chill based on what I've seen of him whereas Rustam clearly has a temper.

Back