Rustam Khabilov gave Ali Bagautinov a beating in Greg Jackson's gym

So all it takes is a false titling of a video on the internet to make you believe something? Damn, you have low standards for verification.

And yeah, there are like entire threads about this topic. Feel free to look them up. It's just really shitty to spread crap about somebody without even verifying if it was that person in the first place. How'd you feel if someone smeared you all over the internet without even checking if it's you?

Lol, na man tbh the video is titled "russian guy beats up emo kids" or something, doesn't mention his name, at least the one I saw. I can establish my own opinions on most things, I watched a video and came to a conclusion. It looks a lot like the guy, and a a person on a forum calling me a "nub" is not likely to change my opinion on the vid. Thanks though

Also, I'm not all that worried about how I am perceived online, so I'm sure it wouldn't cut me too deep.

Makes sense. from what i've seen of Ali in the cage he behaves like a dimwitted weirdo cut from the same cloth as Paul Harris.

''There was a real fight in the gym with Bagautinov and Rustam Khabilov. While everyone is publicly playing it down, everyone also admits it happened. The way we heard it was Khabilov, who is a lightweight, ga& e Bagautinov a beating, although not bad enough to cause him to pull out of the fight.''

source : http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/4...bagautinov-beating-greg-jacksons-gym-mma-news

What the hell really happened? First off Khabilov would manhandle the smaller Ali in a clinch situation I'd imagine, still this is a very unfortunate event to occur between teammates. Hope these guys resolve this conflict peacefully & quickly, I like the both of them a lot, both are great fighters

Probably not, joe son wasnt very good. Id probably watch youtube videos of him getting into fights in prison though.

So what is your crime cutoff before you wont watch? light drugs like nick diaz? hard drugs like Matt Brown? Beating up random people like Gus? Domestic assualt like trujillo (and a lot of other guys)? armed robbery like datsik? felony money laundering like Chael? Bank robbing like Lee Murray? straight up murder and rape like joe son?

Robbing banks and smoking weed have made me like Murray and Diaz even more.

Seeing some people in here really condemning Rustam. Who cares? We don't know what instigated the fight, and sometimes sparring gets real for people quick. People get in fights, whatever.

It sounds like Ali has had quite the training camp for this fight.

Jackson's Wink has to be more disciplined. You let the fighters run the gym it's all over. Team meeting and strict policy or else see ya. :icon_chee

The internet loves to speculate, and I am inclined to say that the trainers at Jackson's had fucking zero control over their gym, but i'll just acknowledge that I know nothing but a few rumors and shut up.

Maybe when Vitaly Minakov comes over again from Russia to train at Jackson's... he can "explain" to his countryman Rustam about size & weight differences.

sambothrow3.gif

Probably sparring got heated, not good, but happens.

Can't wait for Benson to clown this guy and send him back to the prelims.

Lol, na man tbh the video is titled "russian guy beats up emo kids" or something, doesn't mention his name, at least the one I saw. I can establish my own opinions on most things, I watched a video and came to a conclusion. It looks a lot like the guy, and a a person on a forum calling me a "nub" is not likely to change my opinion on the vid. Thanks though

Also, I'm not all that worried about how I am perceived online, so I'm sure it wouldn't cut me too deep.

Do some research first before you post BS 100 times in a row and get your panties all bunched up like a little girl. Ya nub

Travis Browne needs to start cracking skulls and get that camp back in line.

Back