Russian player beats up Chinese hockey team. Game cancelled after 3 minutes.

Can't complain dude. Keeping busy with work, recently moved out so dealing with that. Trying to "live it up" somewhat when I can. Was at a music festival last weekend, another concert Sunday, another beginning of September then FGL is coming to town in November.

You?
Good for you brother. Is that the first time you've been on your own? Thats a big step, good stuff though.

Everything's great over here. I just work too much cause the prices of rent are tooo damn high lol

He is the embodiment of the saying "Russians are crazy ass white people"

Can we sign him up to fight CM Punk

lmao @ him smirking from the penalty box. fucking savage.

Good for you brother. Is that the first time you've been on your own? Thats a big step, good stuff though.

Everything's great over here. I just work too much cause the prices of rent are tooo damn high lol
bbbbbooooo to working too much.

Well, unless you count dorms then yeah, first time.

Beautiful, if you're already out of the game try to take as many of the opposing players out with you. Please sign this mfer to the sj sharks, pretty please.

I can't think of a guy snapping more than this. Maybe when Terry O'Reilly took it into the stands and beat a guy with his own shoe.

Rangers thought they wanted some. Until they got some.

The Russian guy was a dink, though.

And vice versa, China has a massive desert in the north as well as the highest mountain range in the world, populated by 1/5 of all humans alive. It would be impossible for any country, or I'd argue even the entire world working together to invade and hold China.

On the other hand, China has a much more up-to-date and well funded airforce where terrain doesn't matter.

Genghis Khan was not impressed by China's performance:)

Lmao I have no respect for that guy because the Chinese were just fake diving like soccer players after any punch.

It's like if Ronaldo just went crazy and ran around slapping people on the pitch and they flailed around but people tried to argue he beat everyone up. You didn't actually do anything impressive, you just coaxed a bunch of idiots into trying to draw a foul.

It would help if they had more mobility. It is difficult to find people who can stand-up on ice skates from that region, it is more difficult to find good hockey players in China.

Remember when the '76 Philly Flyers beat the piss out of the Russian team so bad that the Russians skated off the ice to the back and said they wouldn't come back out on the ice again if that continued.

Kinda ironic.

This wouldn't have went over well with the 76 flyers that's all I know

When you have Andrei Nazarov as your head coach this type of stuff is bound to happen it's not the first time one of his teams has ended up in the headlines for something other then just Hockey. A couple years bach the KHL got upset because he had too many "enforcers" on his team.

194 penalty minutes in 23 games, no points scored?
Gee, I wonder why he's on that team...
Hmmm.
Why?
Could it be, his job, was it to...

Coward is picking his shots. A true can crusher. Would LOVE to see him try this vs a Canadian hockey team. He'd be murdered dead.

Coward is picking his shots. A true can crusher. Would LOVE to see him try this vs a Canadian hockey team. He'd be murdered dead.

bitch ass russian, try that on a canadian under 20 team.

Canadians are the nicest people in the world... until you put a hockey stick into their hands. Then you've suddenly got a werewolf to deal with.

Back