Russian player beats up Chinese hockey team. Game cancelled after 3 minutes.

I wanna see the Chinese fight the Russians in a war. No nukes tho, and no one jumping in.

I think China blows Russia's doors off at this point. China has a GDP of almost $10 trillion and Russia's is $2 trillion. For reference California is $3 trillion.

China keeps upgrading their stuff to be able to compete with US hardware and Russia can't even afford ammunition for target practice except for the frontline troops.

Haha. Hockey version of grand theft auto. In what other sport could you do such a thing without finding yourself in a storm of police batons? The refs are like, "I'm warning you, if you chase down and knock out one more guy...well, I'm just warning you."

After he laid out 2-3 guys you would think one of the linesman would have grabbed him

I think China blows Russia's doors off at this point. China has a GDP of almost $10 trillion and Russia's is $2 trillion. For reference California is $3 trillion.

China keeps upgrading their stuff to be able to compete with US hardware and Russia can't even afford ammunition for target practice except for the frontline troops.

Well as the video shows experience matters.

China mans would get raped and freeze to death once they hit a decent cold Russian winter day. And the logistical nightmare of moving inexperienced slaves as soldiers across the empty vastness of Russia the guerrilla warfare and scorch earth policy hitting them ever Km they pass.

Well as the video shows experience matters.

China mans would get raped and freeze to death once they hit a decent cold Russian winter day. And the logistical nightmare of moving inexperienced slaves as soldiers across the empty vastness of Russia the guerrilla warfare and scorch earth policy hitting them ever Km they pass.

Well either country invading the other would have to be in this magical time-freeze. Obviously if it's in the real world, they both completely collapse. But in a total war scenario where they throw every single ounce into the fight, China has a huge advantage. It works the other way too, Russia is cold, but China has 20% of the world's population. Ain't nobody subduing 20% of the entire world. China could literally afford to lose 10 people to every 1 Russian, yet China has a huge equipment and resource advantage.

The smaller your penis, the lesser your fighting abilities. This is a proven fact.

Well either country invading the other would have to be in this magical time-freeze. Obviously if it's in the real world, they both completely collapse. But in a total war scenario where they throw every single ounce into the fight, China has a huge advantage. It works the other way too, Russia is cold, but China has 20% of the world's population. Ain't nobody subduing 20% of the entire world. China could literally afford to lose 10 people to every 1 Russian, yet China has a huge equipment and resource advantage.

Think how far China would have to go before they hit a Russian city worth a damn. Its thousands of kilometers of death waiting for them, the snipers would have a field day. Plus how will they transport the troops and equipment across such distances if Ruskis blow up every road bridge path going into mother Russia.

Only way to take Russia is to go for the head of the snake, Moscow. 7000 km give or take, FUCK having to take an army across that, especially a inexperienced one like theirs.

Think how far China would have to go before they hit a Russian city worth a damn. Its thousands of kilometers of death waiting for them, the snipers would have a field day. Plus how will they transport the troops and equipment across such distances if Ruskis blow up every road bridge path going into mother Russia.

Only way to take Russia is to go for the head of the snake, Moscow. 7000 km give or take, FUCK having to take an army across that, especially a inexperienced one like theirs.

And vice versa, China has a massive desert in the north as well as the highest mountain range in the world, populated by 1/5 of all humans alive. It would be impossible for any country, or I'd argue even the entire world working together to invade and hold China.

On the other hand, China has a much more up-to-date and well funded airforce where terrain doesn't matter.

And vice versa, China has a massive desert in the north as well as the highest mountain range in the world, populated by 1/5 of all humans alive. It would be impossible for any country, or I'd argue even the entire world working together to invade and hold China.

On the other hand, China has a much more up-to-date and well funded airforce where terrain doesn't matter.

China already had their shit invaded and pushed in plenty brah.

They have not show any capability to project power or even show any legitimate wartime capability. Their capability is "in theory" and in theory they should have at least be able to field a decent soccer team and earn a couple boxing titles.

Sure their is plenty of them to kill, that about the only thing they really have going for them.

What a bitch. Punching out guys who want no part of it doesn't make you tough. Any tier 2 Junior A player would flatten that guy.

Guy was an asshole. According to the article he does this shit often.

China already had their shit invaded and pushed in plenty brah.

The last time they were fully invaded was by Ghengis Khan. Japan tried to in WWII, which was the last attempt, before China was industrialized. Not only are they now industrialized, they are also modernized and have the 2nd largest economy in the world.

They have not show any capability to project power or even show any legitimate wartime capability. Their capability is "in theory"

After WWII, before they fully modernized, they fought the US to stalemate in multiple theaters.

Beautiful, if you're already out of the game try to take as many of the opposing players out with you. Please sign this mfer to the sj sharks, pretty please.

I can't think of a guy snapping more than this. Maybe when Terry O'Reilly took it into the stands and beat a guy with his own shoe.

Metta World Peace?

Back