Russian player beats up Chinese hockey team. Game cancelled after 3 minutes.

Not only did he win but it looked like everyone he fought got ktfo.

Fxd

What's up Greg, how u been man?
Can't complain dude. Keeping busy with work, recently moved out so dealing with that. Trying to "live it up" somewhat when I can. Was at a music festival last weekend, another concert Sunday, another beginning of September then FGL is coming to town in November.

You?

Jesus. Although the Chinese are probably somewhat new to the concept of fighting on skates.
Tomáš Marcinko

Blow up the video those are not ethnic chinese people . Some kind of eastern blocks obviously getting paid to play for china . Think its not high enough to get beaten up over though .

Filled the room he did.

tumblr_nerr7nMjXR1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Crushing more Asian cans than a prime Fedor.

I guess they... squinted at him wrong?

I'll be here all night, ladies and gentlemen.

lol, the puck would cover their entire field of vision at 50'.

And vice versa, China has a massive desert in the north as well as the highest mountain range in the world, populated by 1/5 of all humans alive. It would be impossible for any country, or I'd argue even the entire world working together to invade and hold China.

On the other hand, China has a much more up-to-date and well funded airforce where terrain doesn't matter.
Plus they got that fucking wall

LOL at beating up cans in the Chinese hockey league. He'd find more willing combatants in the north american beer leagues. Russians rarely even fight in the NHL.

Jesus. Although the Chinese are probably somewhat new to the concept of fighting on skates.

If you read the article, Chinese players get banned for life for fighting and the coach was even banned for a year. They pretty much ended fighting in hockey in China.

Why didn't one of the Chinese players just blast him in the back of the head full on as hard as they possibly can with a hockey stick? Seems like the appropriate response

Think how far China would have to go before they hit a Russian city worth a damn. Its thousands of kilometers of death waiting for them, the snipers would have a field day. Plus how will they transport the troops and equipment across such distances if Ruskis blow up every road bridge path going into mother Russia.

Only way to take Russia is to go for the head of the snake, Moscow. 7000 km give or take, FUCK having to take an army across that, especially a inexperienced one like theirs.
Dude your acting like infantry is all they got.

Russia don't fuck around with hockey

That Russian would have been brutally KO'd if he tried that against a Canadian hockey team. Even the women's Canadian team has more balls than the men's Chinese team.

AshamBeagleKO.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back