International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allround weird footage, no on gets killed on video/nor any visible bodies so this should be ok(?):

This small minibus for me looks that in reality was abadoned car. With some masterclass video editting IMHO.:D
With this tank: there ofc someone should had suffered....
Maybe some 1 injured or all 3 died, God Knows...
1. Bodies might be inside ...
2. Tankmans might had collected bodies ( they usually if possible are collecting their mates bodies and vounded if retreat ).
3. Ukr might had collected bodies before someone had pictured tank.

Why?
Cos Russia is exchanging death's bodies 1:1.
So IMHO tank pic is legit.

I think it's good to keep the Russian forces humanised like this. Mostly normal dudes sent off to fight in a war they have no interest in.
As if it was a choice. Russia is sending regular tax payers to the front because they have no other options.

Well shit, I never thought to cross-reference Russell Brand with Joe Biden. Western media has gotten me again!
Well, looks that casual pro kremlin oriented analytic ....
Didn't had bothered to watch all clip.

Why?
For me was enough with russias reasoning and promises in russian media ....
Btw official media.

So random YT channels might be just entertainment value.

Also a lot of basic bullshit is 0 worth.
U.S businesses didn't had invested in Ukr much...
When shit in dumbass started, they stopped to consider invest in NG project.

Next: I know politicial mod in europe: Ukraine with 0 doubts didn't had get EU candidate status during next years IF Russia didn't had invaded. For a lot of reasons not connected with origin of ppl at all.
Financial reasoning... This.
__
Then ofc about NATO membership: dunno if even 1 NATO country had supported application....
IF Russia didn't had invaded.....

This....

All this idiotism with excuses for Russia. Sure.

Even if just didn't liked ukr parliament and president, might had waited till next elections.
Rulers in Ukr doesn't last long in their posts. Proved during last 30 years btw....

Poor Ukranians

What a load of horseshit, why would Zelenski want a peace deal long before Russia is even out of the country? Putin said he's not giving up his annexed territories so there is basically 0 chance of any peace. And as for the US wanting the war to continue please tell me the options they have to stopping it aside from sending out nukes of course. They are supplying tons of aid to Ukraine for this fight and are big reason why they have been able to repel the invaders. And as for Russia weakening as the longer the war goes on I guess that's on them for invading in the first place.
Maybe if you want some more truth you should watch Solovyov he is the end all be all of Russian news and truth,

Everyone defending Kremlin and " United Russia" should relocate to Russia.

It is beautiful country....
Despite they are even burning in open air natural gas and a lot of supplies to " enemies " countries " had been halted....
They so much cares about russians that are affording to burn at least 10bcm natural gas in open air per year....
Instead to live in reality : they are financially capable to lower natural gas prices for end consumers in Russia.
While they rised prices for customers in....Russia.
Instead to gave discount ...

Talking how Europe will freeze till death and rising bills for inhabitants for cold and hot water supply...
Really cool country where to live in.

Everyone defending Kremlin and " United Russia" should relocate to Russia.

It is beautiful country....
Despite they are even burning in open air natural gas and a lot of supplies to " enemies " countries " had been halted....
They so much cares about russians that are affording to burn at least 10bcm natural gas in open air per year....
Instead to live in reality : they are financially capable to lower natural gas prices for end consumers in Russia.
While they rised prices for customers in....Russia.
Instead to gave discount ...

Talking how Europe will freeze till death and rising bills for inhabitants for cold and hot water supply...
Really cool country where to live in.

And a State TV host talking about wiping Ukraine cities "off the map" with Nukes. Like I said before Russia needs to be fixed and maybe this war will have to get really bad in order for something drastic to happen otherwise they will simply looking for their next war or invasion.

OGC.d69802f6e45743ea15d008334d88b7c8

How hard up do you have to be, to haul loot you just stole in a truck that just got hit by artillery and is now on fire?

No Whirlpool washing machine is worth that.

*Edit* They had to take the truck because the van got nuked.

Last edited:
African former rebels recruited as mercenaries by the Kremlin-linked Wagner Group have been abandoned in Ukraine, a report says

"Former rebels from the Central African Republic who were recruited by Wagner Group to fight in Ukraine have been left without money, food, or ammunition, according to a report by The Daily Beast.

One source – a CAR former rebel fighter working for the Wagner Group but was not sent to Ukraine – told The Daily Beast that his colleagues in Ukraine said they had been left to fight on their own and are having to "steal from civilians" to survive.

"They haven't been paid for months and they can't even feed themselves," the source said.

A second source, also from a CAR Wagner Group recruit, told the outlet that his fellow soldiers-for-hire in Ukraine said they'd been abandoned by their Russian commanders and were fearful for their lives."

"They've told me that they don't even have ammunition to fight," he said. "Some of them have not been seen by their colleagues for months."

African former rebels recruited as mercenaries by the Kremlin-linked Wagner Group have been abandoned in Ukraine, a report says (msn.com)

Wagner will send anyone they want to fight in Ukraine... They just don't send anyone they want to come back.

African former rebels recruited as mercenaries by the Kremlin-linked Wagner Group have been abandoned in Ukraine, a report says

"Former rebels from the Central African Republic who were recruited by Wagner Group to fight in Ukraine have been left without money, food, or ammunition, according to a report by The Daily Beast.

One source – a CAR former rebel fighter working for the Wagner Group but was not sent to Ukraine – told The Daily Beast that his colleagues in Ukraine said they had been left to fight on their own and are having to "steal from civilians" to survive.

"They haven't been paid for months and they can't even feed themselves," the source said.

A second source, also from a CAR Wagner Group recruit, told the outlet that his fellow soldiers-for-hire in Ukraine said they'd been abandoned by their Russian commanders and were fearful for their lives."

"They've told me that they don't even have ammunition to fight," he said. "Some of them have not been seen by their colleagues for months."

African former rebels recruited as mercenaries by the Kremlin-linked Wagner Group have been abandoned in Ukraine, a report says (msn.com)

Wagner will send anyone they want to fight in Ukraine... They just don't send anyone they want to come back.

Do they at least have guns to maybe create a "feint" of some sort? what an Army the Ruskies are...

Some bad possible news: it is rumoured that Macaron is lobbying Russia's interests by talking that russia needs some security warranties.
Like maybe even till reduce NATO presence in Europe till 1997 th level
About Ukr : almost the same as Putin demanded in february etc.
Merkel and Macaron are talking about " future safety architecture in Europe ".

If west will accept this bullshit ....
For Poland more worth will be to switch on India, China and South Korea as weapons supplier and produce weapons more and more in their own country...

Also for a lot of countries too....
And forget about " western " friends ". Forever.

Macaron is strange: sometimes he during one hour changes his stance ....from one side to other side ....
Merkel ofc is well known Kremiln's lobby...

Will see.
At least U.K and U.S are more consistent regardless of ruling party....

Boris from U.K at least afforded to tell about real stance of France and Germany....in beginning of invasion.
This is approx the same stuff like a lot of ppl had posted about ( I don't mean here anonymous posts or total nonames ).

And a State TV host talking about wiping Ukraine cities "off the map" with Nukes. Like I said before Russia needs to be fixed and maybe this war will have to get really bad in order for something drastic to happen otherwise they will simply looking for their next war or invasion.
Already long ago scheduled.
Started to yell in february after 24.02.2022.
To put west on knees. To create superempire.
Moldova question and Georgian problem.

Medvedev even promised to eliminate Moldova from the face of earth. Posted in internet and yelled in their Duma too.

Then talked about Kazahstan problem.

Mentioned tanks in Berlin in 1945 th.

Some others were even more hot than he....

Some bad possible news: it is rumoured that Macaron is lobbying Russia's interests by talking that russia needs some security warranties.
Like maybe even till reduce NATO presence in Europe till 1997 th level
About Ukr : almost the same as Putin demanded in february etc.
Merkel and Macaron are talking about " future safety architecture in Europe ".

If west will accept this bullshit ....
For Poland more worth will be to switch on India, China and South Korea as weapons supplier and produce weapons more and more in their own country...

Also for a lot of countries too....
And forget about " western " friends ". Forever.

Macaron is strange: sometimes he during one hour changes his stance ....from one side to other side ....
Merkel ofc is well known Kremiln's lobby...

Will see.
At least U.K and U.S are more consistent regardless of ruling party....

Boris from U.K at least afforded to tell about real stance of France and Germany....in beginning of invasion.
This is approx the same stuff like a lot of ppl had posted about ( I don't mean here anonymous posts or total nonames ).

Macaron being French it seems surrender is just natural.

Giorgia Meloni has presented a new law proposal to have the Holodomor recognized as a genocide.

More than 5 million Ukrainians were starved to death by Stalin’s grain confiscation policies in 1932-1933.
In fairness, I hope she will be campaigning to have the Italian invasion of Ethiopia 1935 (which indirectly sparked WW2) recognised as genocide too?
I like this 'Whataboutism', I can see the appeal...

Do they at least have guns to maybe create a "feint" of some sort? what an Army the Ruskies are...

From what I gleaned from the article it's the good ol' "Here's your guns and ammo, "resupply yourselves" (see scrounge and loot) what you need when you get to Ukraine. Good luck."

What a load of horseshit, why would Zelenski want a peace deal long before Russia is even out of the country? Putin said he's not giving up his annexed territories so there is basically 0 chance of any peace. And as for the US wanting the war to continue please tell me the options they have to stopping it aside from sending out nukes of course. They are supplying tons of aid to Ukraine for this fight and are big reason why they have been able to repel the invaders. And as for Russia weakening as the longer the war goes on I guess that's on them for invading in the first place.
Maybe if you want some more truth you should watch Solovyov he is the end all be all of Russian news and truth,
If I was Ukraine I would keep dialogue open with Russia on the chance for a quick deal if/when Putin gets off'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back