• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
these kids have no idea what they're talking about and just repeat some nonsense they heard on western media.

this is like when george bush invaded iraq caused deaths of millions of people, but then tell american public "they hate us cause of our freedom"
EXACTLY!

god at this point it's so..... unbelievable/depressing that peeps are still buying such low brow b.s.

Lol... can you hear yourself?

If Putin was mad or whimsical like that. He wouldn't of maintained power for so long. Call him what you want but he's not stupid.

Clown world
I think it would be foolish to not consider this as part of the considerations driving Putin.

cache.php

That upward inflection point in 2015 is when Putin's puppet was driven out. You can see where the country was headed under Putin puppet rule and you can see how that trajectory changed post.

If that line does continue to soar up and to the right, it would only make things much more difficult for Putin at home as the Russian citizens stuck in an underperforming and stagnating Russia, look across to their Ukrainian brothers and sisters and see their lives improving by the day.

Dictators like Putin, like to be able to point the finger at it being other factors that are causing their society to underperform and not them. Ukraine succeeding would make it increasingly clear it is Putin and nothing else.

Nah. Define "neutralized" though in this specific scenario.
a neutral position is one that recognizes the realities of the situation like the fact that Russia has material interests, a history, and the world's largest nuclear arsenal

You think that equipment is stuff you can just whip up something else and jam it in in there and you're good?

No, I think that Russians are perfectly capable of producing their own agricultural equipment. If they can construct nuclear bombs, then they can construct the thrashing machines. If it were that easy to topple Russia, the West would have done it a long time ago.

are setting up bioweapons labs in a place
You might easily join @Dexter as Kremlin's lies supporter and please, do things here usually played by NKVD, later called KGB and now renamed as FSB: national card.

Where you in real life are located? In Russia or no?

Your and @ Dexter excuses and arguments are like from 1 single source in Kremlin's propaganda apparatus.

Occupants mentality supporter @Dexter, now you, ofc War Room is very educated place.

Russian mentality is cool: you should not fear them, kick them and ignore their threats and your KGB empty talks.

________
No one here ever will listen to your noise or noise posted by Dexter from Russia etc.
Go to the hell Kremlin's brainwashed noise.
No one here needs to hear what dick Putin or Zelensky had told.
EU is filled with refugees, you and other guys here are happy.

Russia is strong to pay salaries for troll pharms and propaganda.

Go to the hell.

No way they survived that.
No sir, if the crash didn't kill them the fireball would have
Was a video the other day of a jet beeing downed, atleast 1 pilot ejected but the parachute didn't open.
Must have been a terrifying last few seconds, there wasn't much left of him...

This is downright embarrassing for the United States. We now currently have a stupid President, a stupid Vice President, and a stupid Speaker of the House. Harris may actually become President before 2024 - God forbid. Biden has already helped cause the Ukrainian crises, lets Hope Harris does not start a nuclear war. Like I said before, Harris is as stupid as they come. I don't believe that woman made it through Law School. Someone else took the exams for her.

I don’t know if she’s smart or not, but she clearly has no political skills.

That was a softball question for any half decent politician. “We stand ready to support our partners… Russian aggression needs to stop… We will play our part in helping refugees… Restore peace so they can return home…” blah blah blah

But instead she looked completely lost and just looked to the Polish guy to say something.

Russia gonna Russia. I’m sure it’s fake news.
I'm sure that when a picture of some heavily wounded guy in a wheelchair pops up,
Dexter will find some other old guy on instagram saying he's walking just fine and they put him in the chair for a photo-op

a neutral position is one that recognizes the realities of the situation like the fact that Russia has material interests, a history, and the world's largest nuclear arsenal

Great. I'm asking from a policy standpoint what that currently means to you. Not lamenting what's led up to it either. Here and now, how is this "neutrality" that you desire achieved? How much trust is there either way? Putin evidently feels the west "promised" him that NATO wouldn't expand. The west sees a despot that promised just this past December that he was not going to invade the Ukraine, thed did exactly that. So...these sides are gonna believe each other now?

No, I think that Russians are perfectly capable of producing their own agricultural equipment. If they can construct nuclear bombs, then they can construct the thrashing machines. If it were that easy to topple Russia, the West would have done it a long time ago.

And they're gonna pay for this manufacturing equipment with...? Their currency is worthless. A good amount of the world doesn't want to deal with them. They can't borrow $ at reasonable rates.

Again, I'd urge you to read Maxim Mironov's thoughts on this. He's far more knowledgeable than you or I on this topic.

Putin invaded because of NATO encroachment. Chemical factories, possible missile silos on their border, recognise Donetsk and Lugansk as independent, address the lack of water flowing to Chrimea.

This has been on a slow burn since 2014 when the USA got Nazis running the Ukraine with a coup.
Russia's land grab won't be recognized by the international community. Russia can continue to poke it's nose in beehives looking for honey but as we can see they've also stepped on a bear trap.

You can call the '14 revolution an American coup, to dislodge a Russian puppet regime, but it's hard to call the current government anything but legitimate after elections and successful peaceful transfers of power.

EXACTLY!

god at this point it's so..... unbelievable/depressing that peeps are still buying such low brow b.s.
You are talking to a genocide denier, he believes the Serbs should have been allowed to massacre the Kosovans just like they did the 8,000 Bosniak Muslims men and boys they slaughtered 4 years before in Srebrenica after convincing NATO to stop bombing them.

Lukashenko is 67y.o dictator in Belarus, Putin's friend and he was Comunist Party member in soviet times.
Looks that he might have approx 60 SCUD and 38 Thocka missile launchers, approx 600 tanks etc technique.

If you are calling war refugees as simple illegals you are not a human.
Without Russian invasion these had to sit in their hole and had made 0 problems.
Btw you are too much secure about your income, job and business. I ofc do know that everyone in dog is very rich etc alike.

Hey look, Ukraine is NATOs problem. If not, abolish them now and lets quit this facade.

I'm sick of this America bashing until you need us bullshit, as I'm the American taxpayer paying for it. Fix your own problems. We have plenty of our own.

We can't even figure out that biological males are ruining womens sports. That's how fucked up we are right now. So yea, we might not be the answer to preventing WWIII.

Handle your business lmao.

From Putin so only as credible as Bunker Boy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.