• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

I'm talking about Ukraine. If the Ukranian military being full of nazis is just 'russian propaganda,' why were western media outlets reporting it before the invasion?
Because they didn't. You're inventing an allegation that isn't true.

You can easily find news headlines about Nazis or white supremacy in any nation for any date range. Most likely, you're falling for older Russian propaganda. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. Putin disseminates this propaganda throughout the West, and he launders it through any news agency or individual journalists where he may purchase favor. That's a wide net.

It's straight out of his old school KGB counterintel playbook. Want to see how predictable it is? Look at how Russia rolled this stuff out when Estonia was riling him back in 2012.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. He pulled the strings to initiate and support a youth movement called the "Nashi" that stirred up unrest in Estonia, Georgia, Ukraine, and in Russia itself, among other places. This was nothing more than a militant, pro-Putin youth gang. Sound familiar? I mean, since we're talking about Nazis, and all. Look over their Wiki. Notice something? Their own original leader's justification for waging violence, and terrorizing those who opposed Putin or his policies was...you got it! The Nazi boogeyman!!

I swear, I don't get it. I notice right-wing guys like you are obsessed with dismissing leftist media warnings about that exact thing over here in the West, never failing to mock any political perspective that attributes Nazi similarities and white supremacist sympathies to the Orange Man, or more usually those who support him, but when Putin uses this exact tactic against his opponents...you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Take a moment to self-reflect.

Because they didn't. You're inventing an allegation that isn't true.

You can easily find news headlines about Nazis or white supremacy in any nation for any date range. Most likely, you're falling for older Russian propaganda. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. Putin disseminates this propaganda throughout the West, and he launders it through any news agency or individual journalists where he may purchase favor. That's a wide net.

It's straight out of his old school KGB counterintel playbook. Want to see how predictable it is? Look at how Russia rolled this stuff out when Estonia was riling him back in 2012.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. He pulled the strings to initiate and support a youth movement called the "Nashi" that stirred up unrest in Estonia, Georgia, Ukraine, and in Russia itself, among other places. This was nothing more than a militant, pro-Putin youth gang. Sound familiar? I mean, since we're talking about Nazis, and all. Look over their Wiki. Notice something? Their own original leader's justification for waging violence, and terrorizing those who opposed Putin or his policies was...you got it! The Nazi boogeyman!!

I swear, I don't get it. I notice right-wing guys like you are obsessed with dismissing leftist media warnings about that exact thing over here in the West, never failing to mock any political perspective that attributes Nazi similarities and white supremacist sympathies to the Orange Man, or more usually those who support him, but when Putin uses this exact tactic against his opponents...you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Take a moment to self-reflect.

I literally posted three examples that weren't Russian propaganda but OK bro. We don't have to agree on everything.

Did the Ukrainians stop the most recent Kharkiv offensive? Or is the Russian assault stretching the defenses?

I hear both versions at the same time currently

We are thankful to see reality and we don't need soap stamps anymore. Communist, writer and film maker Lennart Meri. Estonian president for 9 years. " We don't need stamps in order to have rights to purchase stuff for real money...."
While in 1988 th he told that ... life is beautiful.

Did the Ukrainians stop the most recent Kharkiv offensive? Or is the Russian assault stretching the defenses?

Slowed down and in reality this offensive is miniscule.
Most higher problem is shelling. They are locating MRLS systems and artillery in Russia and shelling areas close to real border...also are dropping gliding bombs damn a lot.
They also are using S-300 anti aircraft missiles to strike ground targets and attempting to take next village and next village.
Advantages are miniscule while shelling abilities are very impressive.

I literally posted three examples that weren't Russian propaganda but OK bro. We don't have to agree on everything.
Putin in person had signed border treaty with Estonia. He now is elderly healthcare patient not capable to read official documents in his own administration website. Sorry, they are in English and in PDF format. For free.

Last edited:
Putin in person had signed border treaty with Estonia. He now is elderly healthcare patient not capable to read official documents in his own administration website. Sorry, they are in English and in PDF format. For free.

Huh?

I had excepted that chatbots now are able to use browsers and to read texts in English. Appeared that I was wrong and chatbots should be programmed better.

Is this a joke? Bro nothing you say on here is even close to proper English.

Both statements are true. The Russian offensive is not a committed one, it's essentially a good sized reconnaissance in force which will go in as far as they can until they run into heavy resistance, at which point they dig in and switch over to defence. There's only 2-3 brigades on the Russian side so it's not some kind of big arrow offensive and there's no way in hell they have any intention of taking Kharkiv. If reports are true, the Ukrainians have greatly slowed down or stopped the advance in some spots after pulling anywhere from 5-10 brigades from other areas of the front and sending them to the Kharkiv region.

A lot of scandals about Harkov oblastj defense preparation.
Looks that even not enough mines had been installed, also in some areas distance mining didn't had been used despite on paper they does have tools for this.
Also there will be a lot of investigations ....fortifications funding etc stuff.

In Harkov oblastj problem now isn't any big scale assault.
Problem is that air defense is weak, Russia also easily might use artillery and MRLS, not just to drop gliding bombs.
CAS missions by using helicopters and Su 25 too are used. +Su 34 to drop gliding bombs....
They also are using S 300 air def missiles in ground to ground mode.....

I know a few are not fans but he gives a good reason why what Russia asking is that Russia losing ground vs Ukraine and Russia needs time to reconstitute.

In other news Ukrainians are getting wonderful treatment by Minnesota Veterans and giving them boat rides and treating them to meals at the VFW. These are Ukrainians who lost their leg or arms or both and being treated in Minnesota.

I said before the invasion. It didn't happen in 2013. Are you really so disingenuous that you googled and found the oldest western article you could find saying Ukraine had a nazi problem and then ask for one from one year before that? Lmao

Here's one from 2014

Crimea was annexed in 2014. Hence 2013. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it :)

So basically an ultra-nationalist party that currently holds 1 out of the 200+ seats of parliament exists?

That managed 10% of the vote when Putin was waging a trade war on Ukraine to deter them from signing the Free European trade agreement?

Crimea was annexed in 2014. Hence 2013. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it :)

So basically an ultra-nationalist party that currently holds 1 out of the 200+ seats of parliament exists?

That managed 10% of the vote when Putin was waging a trade war on Ukraine to deter them from signing the Free European trade agreement?

They were up at like 40% recently. Either you know that and you're lying or you don't know anything. Either way, not a good look.

Don't waste time with chatbot from troll farms. More responses his posts will get = more roubles cos this curator and troll farms managers will get...

Germany and Italy will follow Switzerland's destiny as weapons sellers if they will not change their pro Kremlin stance by using excuses : our weapons can't be used to do strikes in Russia.
Russians are laughing day and night about these pussies and might install weaponary in Russia and strike Ukr with pleasure...good that Ukr does have weapons from USSR era and some countries who doesn’t care ....otherwise holy Hungary and Slovakia already had land borders with their Matushka.

Back