• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

I'm gonna vote 34 times for Biden

that-makes-sense-hubie-dubois.gif

He is a Palestine supporter and it's no different than gays supporting Palestine lol
I wonder if it's because of his jew hate or is he looking for some oil money by licking arabs ass

I’ve seen his last few tweets and I’ll say;
not shocked with these recent developments.
I didn’t care that much for his fighting career either.
Best wishes Jake

The person in your AV looks like he/she spends hours crying about homophobia and wondering which bathroom to use.

I'm pretty sure the who started this thread has never read more than two paragraphs of von Mises, either.
The person in your av definitely had a secret life on Grindr

Is he a 'palestine supporter' or is he just against genocide?
There is no genocide, learn the meaning of it. You are no different than leftists who is calling everything racist
And braindead right wing people like you supporting Russia and Palestine just because Biden is against them lolllll
Russia is the biggest rival of the US and islam is the biggest threat but those patriot Americans supporting the enemy
Funniest shit ever
<36>
''Biden supports Ukraine, so fuck the US i will support the Russia''
Retard logic

I can't imagine supporting the enemy just because the president i don't like is fighting with them

Jews tend to be liberals so I don’t know why the right would support Israel. Literally all the woke stuff today is Jewish propaganda and agendas being pushed
It’s interesting that you don’t consider the university protests “woke.” That’s not the typical take I hear about them.

It’s interesting that you don’t consider the university protests “woke.” That’s not the typical take I hear about them.
Being against genocide isn't a "woke" position, it's just a normal human position.

exactly, most of these bozo's here wearing it fits a political profile. Just like wearing a MAGA hat
I ended up having fun with them, I had to wear one for 8 hours a day anyway. It created some nice friendships at work around my musical persuasion...no one would have thought I was a Depeche Mode, NIN Mastadon fiend because we didn't talk about music. I ended up getting into bands I'd never heard of via their recommendations which was neat. I would much rather not had to wear them but I guess I just got used to them, I even forgot to take them off a couple of times and was half way home before remembering to take it off. An 11 hour flight from San Jose to London wasn't much fun though, I get claustrophobic enough flying without having to be muzzled.

Jake was a better fighter than I gave him credit for. I remember GSP had a hard time putting him away and Jake beat DaN Henderson and Robbie Lawler.

He had a good career.

Jake was a better fighter than I gave him credit for. I remember GSP had a hard time putting him away and Jake beat DaN Henderson and Robbie Lawler.

He had a good career.

I remember him being one of the most boring fighters of his generation. He really perfected that style of "not quite lay 'n pray" - where he'd secure a takedown, and the rest of the round would be nothing but a stalemate battle for position.

That's why he was 30 fights into his career before UFC signed him. He did well winning fights, but was pretty shit when it came to entertaining fans.

There is no genocide, learn the meaning of it. You are no different than leftists who is calling everything racist
And braindead right wing people like you supporting Russia and Palestine just because Biden is against them lolllll
Russia is the biggest rival of the US and islam is the biggest threat but those patriot Americans supporting the enemy
Funniest shit ever
<36>
''Biden supports Ukraine, so fuck the US i will support the Russia''
Retard logic

I can't imagine supporting the enemy just because the president i don't like is fighting with them
Yeah, you're right, you know better than the various human rights monitoring groups and the ICC/ICJ. When you invade a foreign land, seize 90%+ of their land, force the survivors into an open air prison, kill so many people that 1/2 the population are kids, and then regularly bomb that densely crammed open air prison, thats not genocide. Thats happy fun time.

You are a warped, twisted, black-souled cretin to be defending the regular bombing of schools, children, hospitals and refugee encampments. I hope that hell exists just so that people like you can have the cruelty you show others returned back to you 1000 fold.

I’ve been saying this for years. Head trauma is one trait that leads to conservatism.
For real though, MAGA twats aside, Chuck hasn't really been the full shilling for a while. Do you know of Frank Bruno? He was punch drunk as well. If you're interested watch "Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" on Netflix, his family donated his brain to science and it was completely down to CTE, his entire demise.

Yeah, you're right, you know better than the various human rights monitoring groups and the ICC/ICJ. When you invade a foreign land, seize 90%+ of their land, force the survivors into an open air prison, kill so many people that 1/2 the population are kids, and then regularly bomb that densely crammed open air prison, thats not genocide. Thats happy fun time.

You are a warped, twisted, black-souled cretin to be defending the regular bombing of schools, children, hospitals and refugee encampments. I hope that hell exists just so that people like you can have the cruelty you show others returned back to you 1000 fold.
Don't fall for it, he's a known troll. I had people messaging me about him when he tried fucking with me.

For real though, MAGA twats aside, Chuck hasn't really been the full shilling for a while. Do you know of Frank Bruno? He was punch drunk as well. If you're interested watch "Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" on Netflix, his family donated his brain to science and it was completely down to CTE, his entire demise.
I’m was being serious. CTE is real and makes people do crazy things. Even Alex jones says he started thinking and acting differently after he was dropped on his head.

Back