Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

Shields somehow manages be the dumbest one in that Diaz crew. Remarkable.
Lol, he's part of that crew? After years on here slating Nick jumping ship tp not get drug tested I actually don't mind them now. I miss seeing Nate fight.

So does any right leaning public figure actually support right wing ideas or are they all grifters according to left wingers?

Or is “grifter” just another word that left wingers like to fling around with no regard to its meaning?
A grifter isn't just someone with views. As applied to commentators, it's people who make money telling partisan idiots what they want to hear and stirring up fear. I quoted this in another thread (from the founder of the Heritage Foundation):

Dear Friend:

Do you believe that children should have the right to sue their parents for being “forced” to attend church?

Should children be eligible for minimum wage if they are being asked to do household chores?

Do you believe that children should have the right to choose their own family?

As incredible as they might sound, these are just a few of the new “children’s rights laws” that could become a reality under a new United Nations program if fully implemented by the Carter administration.

If radical anti-family forces have their way, this UN sponsored program is likely to become an all-out assault on our traditional family structure.

If "right-wing" ideas are stuff like that or the modern equivalent (woke something something, "Biden has dementia," and the like), there are rubes who are sincere, but the educated, media-savvy types who make huge amounts of money spreading them uniformly don't believe them.

If right-wing ideas just mean, like, progressive taxation is morally wrong or gov't-provided healthcare gives people less incentive to work or something, sure, that's sincere from those people. But that stuff isn't a winning message politically (though it does help with campaign donations) or the basis for a successful media product.

- He is just trolling without hiding behind a screen-name.

That's is till his wife gets mad at him, and Jake will do what any man does. Bow down to the queen!:(

Yeah, no kidding. There is literally no person easier to grift than a left winger. They typically have very little common sense and tend to have very low IQ's.
- Both sides get grifited.
I bet Trump and Biden are even friends!

Anyone been keeping up with this guy? How much is he being paid to grift far right political talking points on Twitter? Is he being paid better now doing this than when he was fighting in the UFC?

How much is he being paid to grift far right political talking points on Twitter?
What does make him a far righter?

I figured he'd be far left if anything.
Jake Shields gay ? - Imgur

Yeah, no kidding. There is literally no person easier to grift than a left winger. They typically have very little common sense and tend to have very low IQ's.
They really do believe some dumb stuff: the pee tape, cpac stage was in the shape of a secret nazi symbol, maga was stealing mailboxes, a 2nd J6 was going to be launched. I could go on and on.

Back