• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Great economy in Russia.
8 m russians are banned to relocate from russia due to debts not paid in time, judical institutions does have 24,6 m cases to collect debts not paid in time....
moscowtimes....
So meat for small special operation is warranted.

Sigh. " practical military support ". Sorry civilians

Denys isn't my friend. Denys loves to report only some things positive for Ukraine and he had banned my friend after had been asked does he donate something to Ukr or no.
I use maps and some reports.
Our colonel is doing some reports and this isn't cos he is paid youtuber...in working days and rarely. These reports aren't in English while it doesn't matter what stuff he is telling, does matter .....map he is posting and nothing else .....

From YT guys Artur most likely loves Ukraine more than Denys cos he is visiting Ukraine and donating on regular basis. While no one might ask him to do this cos he isn't Ukr citizen or Ukrainian...despite he does have a lot of flaws ( starting with english worse than estonians usually does have and flaws in technical skills etc and he sometimes maybe is doing posts in drunk condition .. ) he at least really is helping not only with mouth.

I'll check maps again but we need to wait at least till thuesday.....
Kirnky today isn't so important area while might distract Russian attention.

I noticed Artur today seemed like he was a tad drunk and when he named the people who donate money at the end of his show one of the names was Haywood Jay Blowmee.... he didnt even realize that he was getting fucked with...lol

I noticed Artur today seemed like he was a tad drunk and when he named the people who donate money at the end of his show one of the names was Haywood Jay Blowmee.... he didnt even realize that he was getting fucked with...lol
Artur maybe? is doing some posts when had used too much alco. It is real vibe I had to get from some his posts. Voice tone, rhythm and so on...also expression.
While as person I think he isn't bad guy ....he is helping despite doesn't have duty to do this...also at least looks that he is donating some % from his earnings to Ukr + also he is paying tax besides this.

Sweden has permitted Ukraine to use its donated military weapons to strike deep into Russia — a bold move seen as an attempt to influence other nations to do the same.

Kyiv has long called for greater freedom to hit targets in Russia by lifting the restrictions imposed by Western nations on their donated weapons.

While some have quietly granted the request, Ukraine’s most important backers such as the US are still hesitant because of the possibility it could cause an escalation of the conflict.

In an interview with Swedish newspaper Hallandsposten, Defense Minister Pål Jonson said Kyiv has been exposed to an “unprovoked and illegal war of aggression” by Russia.

He further stated that the war-ravaged nation has the right to defend itself by all means, even if it involves striking enemy territory.

“As long as the military actions comply with the laws of war, Sweden stands behind international law and Ukraine’s right to defend itself,” Jonson stressed.

Swedish Weapons in Ukraine​

Since Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, Sweden has sent 37 billion Swedish kronor ($3.5 billion) in military aid to the nation.

This makes Stockholm the ninth biggest donor, with the US still topping the list.

Among the weapons it sent were Archer self-propelled howitzers, anti-ship missiles, and anti-tank launchers.

The Scandinavian nation has also provided ammunition and spare parts for its previously donated weapon systems.

Last week, the Swedish government announced it is allotting 75 billion Swedish kronor ($7 billion) of military support to Kyiv over the next three years.

welp...Sweden don't give a shit.

It's being reported I believe a reporter on the ground saw that Russian soldiers where using weapons from WW2 and have not been properly maintaining them for safety.

Did the Ukrainians stop the most recent Kharkiv offensive? Or is the Russian assault stretching the defenses?

I hear both versions at the same time currently
Ukraine was supposed to crumble instantly. I don't think anyone knows the true answer to your question.

I know a few are not fans but he gives a good reason why what Russia asking is that Russia losing ground vs Ukraine and Russia needs time to reconstitute.

In other news Ukrainians are getting wonderful treatment by Minnesota Veterans and giving them boat rides and treating them to meals at the VFW. These are Ukrainians who lost their leg or arms or both and being treated in Minnesota.

That is my state. Glad they are helping

Sweden had remowed re export clauses for some batches of weapons.....
U.K will remowe from all stuff they had supplied.

Germany and Italy are russian supporters indirectly and loves Russia a lot. Like Hitler and Mussolini had loved Stalin 1933-1939, history does repeat.

Germany and Italy ( former Nazi and fachists countries ) had thus far decided to ignore advices from NATO General secretariate to remowe clauses about weapons they had supplied to Ukr ...
Cos their real friend Russia is sitting in Russia and might shell Ukr from Russia however Ukr can't use weapons supplied by their real enemies in Germany or Italy in order to shell their ( partners ) country.

Cos Germany and Italy obviously always had dreams that they will have nice business with Russia, just some village with cavemans should be separated and then these dreamers are hoping to have nice business for decades.

Nice business. While Germany now isn't in position like in 1938 th.
Their sellers ground forces doesn't have ability to resist vs for example the same Poland if Chech Republic will support Poland. Then Germany will be 100% annexed ...de facto.

Ukraine was supposed to crumble instantly. I don't think anyone knows the true answer to your question.
Yes. One factor was internal traitors and panic aspect.
Next factor was reality that despite nice PR type talks Ukraine 30 years in row De facto did huge deMilitarization process.
Third factor was calculation that tortured by covid plan demic europe will hesitate to provide financial assistance in time.
When war had started they yelled that Ukr will default quickly and there wasn't reason to calculate otherwise IF Europe didn't had managed to fill fuel storages in 2022 th spring - summer.
○ while reality was that Europe managed to fill storages and ...3 rd largest financial empire in world managed to provide direct and indirect financial support for Ukraine in order to prevent them to have de Facto state treasury and national bank default...

Ofc first months in 2022 th after war were ......torture for Ukr while Europe needed to fill storages and launch extra boost for renewables bubble....plus to deal with refugees and other immigrants etc....

It's being reported I believe a reporter on the ground saw that Russian soldiers where using weapons from WW2 and have not been properly maintaining them for safety.
WW1 and WW2 era weapons in some cases still are really effective and proved stuff ....More proved than modern weapons sold for high price.

The same Maxim machine gun if in mint condition or close to this, Mosin rifle etc....

For example properly selected from batch Mosin rifle is more precise for 400-700 meters range than SVD designated marksman rifle.
Stuff like TT pistol or Nagant are trustable and durable weapons even today. Also talks about AK-47 with 7,62x39 mm ammo makes me cry....because for this stuff magazine's and ammo had been produced generously ....in insane amounts.

French Foreign Legend is in Ukraine as teachers? Ukraine sent soldiers to France in Syria now French repay the favor.

One bad sign: Latvian state treasury had sold 1 250 000 000 USD$ worth bonds for relatively too high interest rate and one big private company had sold 340 000 000 EUR with shares...and these investors who had purchased this are muricans....from holy U.S.
So most likely since September 2023 th they had prepared for case if next POTUS will be Trump.
Why not, for Ukr anyway nothing in reality will change.

Crimea was annexed in 2014. Hence 2013. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it :)

So basically an ultra-nationalist party that currently holds 1 out of the 200+ seats of parliament exists?

That managed 10% of the vote when Putin was waging a trade war on Ukraine to deter them from signing the Free European trade agreement?
There's way more nazis in the GOP serving in the US Congress lol

Reactions: PEB
Back