• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

It's one thing to miss sitters, but ruining a goal for a teammate is egregious. Would prolly gone in without Lukakus involvement?

Word on the street is @Arqueto @Ignicious and some mysterious friend of them 🐘 got a Drake/UFC like bet going that Belgium won't score. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Go on lads! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I knew "matchday 2" would ruin everything. Austria to draw against france later?

Austria has a decent squad to be fair. But don't see a upset there... Think I have it 1:4 :eek:

Word on the street is @Arqueto @Ignicious and some mysterious friend of them 🐘 got a Drake/UFC like bet going that Belgium won't score. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Go on lads! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Austria has a decent squad to be fair. But don't see a upset there... Think I have it 1:4 :eek:

0-3 I reckon. Comfortable.

Back