Rumor: Ronda not willing to do ceremonial weigh in, no cameras for real weigh in (Edit: Not True)

then why would UFC cut Conor for not showing up for press conferences, and not have press conferences just because Ronda wills it? If Conor is valued more for UFC than Ronda obviously they would treat Conor better than they treat Ronda like any business would. This is not too hard to understand even for a tiny brain like yourself if you've ever worked in a company

I ask you what your reasoning is behind saying Ronda is a bigger star and you respond with "not too hard to understand even for a tiny brain like yourself if you've ever worked in a company" insecure manlet bitch detected.

Conor sells way more PPV's than Ronda and it's not even disputable. Numbers are numbers and facts are facts.

CONOR MCGREGOR

UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor — 1.2 million buys

UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz — 1.6 million buys

UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 — 1.65 million buys

RONDA ROUSEY

UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano — 600,000 buys

UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia — 900,000 buys

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm — 1.1 million buys

raw

Absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how ANYONE could be a fan of hers. I know she generates a lot of money for the UFC, but I would've
LOVED if they said, cameras will be there, if you don't like it, we'll find a replacement for Nunes, and you're suspended indefinitely.

Lulz. What a basketcase. I knew it was bad, but this is just ridiculous.

lol. I dont get it? Why would you do this? People are going to see you on the fight night.. Should kick her ass off the card and make it free.
Because she can't mentally handle it.

Well, I dunno how true this is. Seems like Ronda rumors (true or false) can spread like wildfire just because some random idiot on Twitter says it's true.

However, if this is true and they actually don't do a weigh-in (for the first time ever) just because Ronda doesn't want to...she does realize that she'll have to face cameras and fans during the fight, right? Or will they put up a soundproof curtain around the cage and no one can watch the fight, either?

I can understand that media and distractions can take away from your performance. Fine. That's fair enough. Ronda was doing a fuckton of it. But this "blackout" she's doing now just screams insecurity louder than all of the misogyny on Sherdog combined - and all the while, she releases a new Metro commercial every fucking day.

You can't make this shit up.

is this twitter account legit though? if true, Ronda has some mental problems

Megan Olivi posted a picture on her private feed of a Ronda poster with "She's Back" and an empty chair. Looks like she no showed the pre-fight interview as well.

I love how Ronda is blaming her Holly loss and everything surrounding it on the media. Who is she going to blame if she does zero media and loses again? I want to see her lose more than ever now. She always has to be the victim and who can she possibly blame if she loses this time?

What is she reaching for? Like we all are gonna go "oh my god she's in great shape", when she steps in the octagon? Man I hope she gets murked even worse when I read shit like this.

I want to see her lose more than ever now. She always has to be the victim and who can she possibly blame if she loses this time?

Maybe this is her selling strategy all along to generate interest?

Well, I dunno how true this is. Seems like Ronda rumors (true or false) can spread like wildfire just because some random idiot on Twitter says it's true.

I suggest you take a look at his other tweets. Here's a hint: Retweets 0 Favorite 0 Likes 0

<33>

after all this i have big doubt about the legitimacy of the fight....smell like a fix to me

Goes to show that Ronda blames the media for her loss and not her ego or shit coach. Her losing to Nunes will hurt even more now that she can't blame the media.

No matter what she says or does, the turds on here will bitch and moan and act like she owes them something. If Rhonda wasn't fighting, you would have nothing to talk/complain about.

Back