Rumor: Ronda not willing to do ceremonial weigh in, no cameras for real weigh in (Edit: Not True)

Ronda isn't showing up to like 98% of the activities and when someone questions if she's showing up to this, her fans respond with " Of course she's doing it! What kind of a stupid question is that". Lol at some people here.

Bellator doesn't have ppv points to offer. I think he gets a big payday, but not what the UFC can offer. And he would run out of competition immediately and any interest in him would tank. Part of the reason the UFC has so much momentum is that it's really not that fragmented, like boxing. Despite the general public having a much longer history with boxing and the sport being more approachable, it is mma via the UFC that is making the biggest gains right now. Bellator is on a mediocre network on a platform, cable, that is dying. I just don't see how he could come close to the level of fame he's achieved in the UFC elsewhere.
like i said, the ufc played a big part in making him who he is. we agree there. i just think if he were to leave the ufc now or at some point in the future when his contract runs up, he could do the same type of sales he is doing now.
He's not doing the same numbers outside the UFC. That's not going to happen. He'll draw but it won't be close to UFC numbers. Unless it's boxing against a big name.
i dont know, it cant really be proven either way... but nate diaz was not a household name before he fought conor. eddie alvarez still isnt. conor is selling these PPVs single handedly. i think as long as you have an advertising budget and conor mcgregor, at this point in his career trajectory, you have a wildly successful card.

Just kill her now

She's living in misery

Can a fighter choose not to do ceremonial weigh ins? I mean, i know it's no obligatory but i always thought it's one of those things that even though they're not mandatory you are expected to show up.

Done no media to promote upcoming fight but still managed to keep the attention on her the whole time.... > Iconic

if its true then holy hell that is pandering to the max.

No other fighter would get this much special attention, not even mcgregor

WME sucking dat big fat ronda clit
ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Not a Ronda fan, but everyone knows Ronda has a normal sized clit whereas Holly Holm has a monster sized clit.

Can a fighter choose not to do ceremonial weigh ins? I mean, i know it's no obligatory but i always thought it's one of those things that even though they're not mandatory you are expected to show up.
The commission only cares that they weigh in. If they don't show up for the ceremonial shit, that's strictly the UFC's problem. One is regulation, the other is marketing. I don't even know if the commission has an official at the ceremonial ones.

You can bet your ass the UFC would throw a fit if anyone else refused to show after weighing in.

I didn't ask 'what.' I got that: You will take joy in her defeat. That is the 'what'. I asked for the 'why.'

Why will you enjoy seeing her lose?

I suppose because I don't want her to be the champion and I would like to see her lose, pretty much the same reason I took joy in her defeat to Holly. If she wins good for her. I just want to see it happen. But that's why they fight, so we can see who will win and who is better.

Back