Rumor: Ronda not willing to do ceremonial weigh in, no cameras for real weigh in (Edit: Not True)

@Der Eisbar, you're arguing "draw" vs "star." Conor may draw more but fuck if I've seen his face anywhere outside of fight related stuff. Even after getting mopped up by Holly, Ronda was fucking everywhere for a bit still. Prior to that you couldn't watch TV without seeing her somewhere. Movies, commercials, talk shows etc. A star is much more than how much money you bring in. Not saying Conor couldn't, but he hasn't. MMA as a whole may be more recognized by the mainstream but Conor has yet to get into the same light as Ronda, meaning people who don't give a fuck about fighting at all knowing who someone is, like a Chuck or Randy.

I can't fucking stand Ronda but she's a bigger "star" than Conor, not a bigger draw except in orbital pull.

That's me giving you an actual answer in a civil manner but this is Sherdog and I expect a snarky reply.

Megan Olivi posted a picture on her private feed of a Ronda poster with "She's Back" and an empty chair. Looks like she no showed the pre-fight interview as well.

I love how Ronda is blaming her Holly loss and everything surrounding it on the media. Who is she going to blame if she does zero media and loses again? I want to see her lose more than ever now. She always has to be the victim and who can she possibly blame if she loses this time?
This. Honda's unbound arrogance has led her to believe that it's the distraction of the media that caused her lose. Yet in reality, Honda basked in all the attention she got when she was winning. She had no problem doing pressers, making red carpet appearances, and showing up on daily talk shows.

She got ktfo because her striking is terrible and she had a predictable and terrible game plan. She also didn't make the proper adjustments going into r2. All of that you can put squarely on her idiot fraud coach, count edmond. The fact that she still employs this fraud just tells you how delusional Honda is.

How is it wrong? She's just being a total bitch. I am sure when she is gone Dana will unload and say she was impossible at the end. Conor is their number 1.. will be for some time..

Oh boy I'm looking forward to that too. When she leaves to go and be in shitty movies, Dana will absolutely destroy her in every media outlet there is.

She doesn't want anyone to have a chance to talk shit to her about getting knocked out

She only wants to talk once she is the big winner again, if she loses she will probably disapear forever

@Der Eisbar, you're arguing "draw" vs "star." Conor may draw more but fuck if I've seen his face anywhere outside of fight related stuff. Even after getting mopped up by Holly, Ronda was fucking everywhere for a bit still. Prior to that you couldn't watch TV without seeing her somewhere. Movies, commercials, talk shows etc. A star is much more than how much money you bring in. Not saying Conor couldn't, but he hasn't. MMA as a whole may be more recognized by the mainstream but Conor has yet to get into the same light as Ronda, meaning people who don't give a fuck about fighting at all knowing who someone is, like a Chuck or Randy.

I can't fucking stand Ronda but she's a bigger "star" than Conor, not a bigger draw except in orbital pull.

That's me giving you an actual answer in a civil manner but this is Sherdog and I expect a snarky reply.

Conor has made appearances on talk shows and commercials, plus his likeness was used in a major multi-million dollar video game. He's even had NBA stars and major celebrities shout him out and mimic his moves. If he hasn't done any movies yet, it's only because he hasn't pursued it.

Last edited:
Not sure how that is relevant to what we're talking about right now or my post you quoted.. but just for the consistency:

dnB4qqk.jpg

<33>
Everything is relevant when it comes to Dana.

What are you saying? That the fight is going to be fixed?
lets just say WME being her manager and look at all the shit she is pulling right now...hard to imagine they will let Rhonda loose this fight... if i was Nune i would not drink the water bottle the UFC give me lol

lets just say WME being her manager and look at all the shit she is pulling right now...hard to imagine they will let Rhonda loose this fight... if i was Nune i would not drink the water bottle the UFC give me lol

Fuck, you're right man. It seems as if they are trying to make Ronda the face of WMMA again.

if she's a bigger 'star' than how come people dont tune in to see her fight? ronda being forced down our throats in the media does not automatically mean she is popular and people know her.

Look at Conor's social media following compared to Ronda's. He was just in the new call of duty, he's appearing in game of thrones (a massively popular show around the world, not a shitty C rate action movie). His retirement tweet was the most retweeted of any athlete. How the fuck is that not star power?

Better be fake.

What is wrong with her? Why does she think she's so special?

If this is part of the agreement the UFC made with her, then so be it. They're going to have a hard time getting Conor and other big stars to do a lot of media after this, but that's their problem.

This. Honda's unbound arrogance has led her to believe that it's the distraction of the media that caused her lose. Yet in reality, Honda basked in all the attention she got when she was winning. She had no problem doing pressers, making red carpet appearances, and showing up on daily talk shows.

She got ktfo because her striking is terrible and she had a predictable and terrible game plan. She also didn't make the proper adjustments going into r2. All of that you can put squarely on her idiot fraud coach, count edmond. The fact that she still employs this fraud just tells you how delusional Honda is.
This. After Ronda's mom trashed him and after her brutal loss I thought she'd come back with a better coach.

Rousey would be one of the best ever in WMMA if she wasn't coached by Edmond. The true problem in this situation.

Conor has appeared on talk shows, commercials, and even video games. He's had NBA stars and major celebrities shout him out and mimic his moves. If he hasn't done any movies yet, it's only because he hasn't pursued it.

Not even close to the presence that Ronda has had on mainstream media. Ronda appeared on a F&F movie, Conor has appeared on zero movies. And also, your English is terrible

Back