Rumor: Ronda not willing to do ceremonial weigh in, no cameras for real weigh in (Edit: Not True)

without doubt and without question, conor mcgregor is absolutely a bigger star than ronda by a long, long shot.

The bigger star said he didn't want to show up for a press conference, got pulled from UFC 200, such a big star Conor is. Might turn into a nebula at any point

The bigger star said he didn't want to show up for a press conference, got pulled from UFC 200, such a big star Conor is. Might turn into a nebula at any point

No Brock to bail them out here.

Rumor: UFC 207 to be shown on tape delay, Ronda vs Nunes footage removed in event of a Ronda loss

I wonder how Rondas negotiations looks like compared to fighters thats not represented by WME.

Ronda should be using the weigh ins as an opportunity to get comfortable being in front of screaming fans once again. It would let her know its ok to be afraid and its not that big of a deal what people think because they are there to see you perform regardless if you win or lose. But shying away from the public less than a week away from your fight isn't good for Ronda at all. Come fight night the pressure to make the walk might overwhelm Ronda to the point that she loses the fight even before stepping foot into the cage.

No cameras allowed because she can't make 135.

If this is true of course.

As long as she steps in the cage and fights, I don't care.

Nunes must be unwilling to throw this fight if Ronda is this insecure heading into it.

Yes and people talk about Conor getting special treatment in terms getting the fights he wants. He always goes above and beyond with media and promotion. Wth is this and why are they tolerating it? The fuck is her problem?

keyword "rumor" + "no cameras allowed" should have given the majority of you guys the hint that it's most likely bullshit.

wow...i must admit..im a conor hater (i do appreciate him to say the least just hate his shitty fans but always pay to see him compete regardless) with that said, the way Ronda took the loss vs the way Conor took the loss is so fucking polar opposite.. she would never be as big a star as he is because of that..fucking sore loser bitch...gotta respect mcgregor for being a true man regardless of outcome..this bitch is doing some other weird shit.

lets not pretend that the UFC isn't some big circus. Fake weigh-ins? :D

That said, Ronda is part of the big circus. Let's not forget that!

I heard UFC have ordered curtains for the octagon, some discussion about the color though.

If true. ..lmao. This has gotten past the point of absurd and is now just hilarious. Talk about "the circus" that Conor supposedly put on.
Troll on, Runda
{<RR}

But I kinda have to say that a part of me wishes this to be true. Just to see the meltdown on here.

<{yearp}>

Back