RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seano is probably the smartest of all of us.
giphy.gif

The hell happened to all my posts in this thread?

The thread from yesterday got deleted, if that's maybe what you're thinking of. But same here at first thought. This is a re-run of a deleted.

I used to have a great pm from somebody threatening to ride their bike to my house and kick my ass. I waffled in whether it was meant to be humorous or threatening.
I had one guy threaten me with death because I wouldn't agree that Fedor was a machine like a terminator.

I used to troll the HW forums pretty hard though, back in the Tim Sylvia era.

Whichever you queers just tried to run and tell him Im in here defending his being banned, you can eat a dick. Im sure I know which it was and Ill just assume youre too drunk to comprehend what I actually did say.
Not me friend. RR is good people. That, you can tell him I said.

New thread. The old one was taken down by unknown shadowy forces .

The hell happened to all my posts in this thread?

Yeah, some CUNT deleted my original thread about RR so I wrote this one. If this one is deleted then Im done with the place. I joined this forum purely for the boxing section- I only post in other threads to play around/kill time.

Obviously noone will care if I go, but when enough people who actually like the sport leave/get banned for bullshit then this sub forum will turn into utter dross.

I had one guy threaten me with death because I wouldn't agree that Fedor was a machine like a terminator.

To be fair, I said I’d put you in a coma and no way can Sylvia withstand a tombstone pile driver. Don’t be stupid.

Yeah, some CUNT deleted my original thread about RR so I wrote this one. If this one is deleted then Im done with the place. I joined this forum purely for the boxing section- I only post in other threads to play around/kill time.

Obviously noone will care if I go, but when enough people who actually like the sport leave/get banned for bullshit then this sub forum will turn into utter dross.

I will care.

seriously, this fucking blows about RR.

we desrve an explanation.

I will care.

seriously, this fucking blows about RR.

we desrve an explanation.

-a brief but reasonable explanation
-if it was bullshit and the other mods agree then bring RR back
-stop deleting people's posts and threads that pose legitimate questions
-try and give a shit what regulars in your forum think

-a brief but reasonable explanation
-if it was bullshit and the other mods agree then bring RR back
-stop deleting people's posts and threads that pose legitimate problems
-try and give a shit what regulars in your forum think

no fucking kidding..

some mods here just go on power trips and delete shit without any explanation.

Fuck them.

no fucking kidding..

some mods here just go on power trips and delete shit without any explanation.

Fuck them.

It's an even bigger issue when it's an admin, which would seem to be the case here.

To be fair, I said I’d put you in a coma and no way can Sylvia withstand a tombstone pile driver. Don’t be stupid.
Never question Tim Sylvia again.

anyone know how? It'd be good even if it was only active during weekend fights for round by round conversations like we do here.
I had a working dog Cane Corso message board...but that was over a decade ago. It got taken over by bots and trolls...lmao...
I'd be down to help though if enough people were interested

Whichever you queers just tried to run and tell him Im in here defending his being banned, you can eat a dick. Im sure I know which it was and Ill just assume youre too drunk to comprehend what I actually did say.

Rr is my ninja and weve been buds outside of the forum for many years now.
Does that make RR Allende?
it would appear that that's the case

I love the subtle framing of it as the Tim Sylvia era.

you're a bold one seano

All this RR talk makes me want to play monopoly. Well, no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back