RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a great pm from somebody threatening to ride their bike to my house and kick my ass. I waffled in whether it was meant to be humorous or threatening.
I'm getting old I tried to ignore the last guy to do that to me. I just don't need to prove myself like I used to.

So in our boxing forum we have a guy that actually works with some of the elite level boxers
we come here to talk about and they banned him??
It doesn't get any better...

At least we have jei hustling in the heavies and asking the real questions which need to be debated in combat sports like, uh, *checks notes* Did a twitter beef go too far? The MMA fanbase is a parody of itself.

At least we have jei hustling in the heavies and asking the real questions which need to be debated in combat sports like, uh, *checks notes* Did a twitter beef go too far? The MMA fanbase is a parody of itself.
*Proper 12

i didnt even know who 'jei' was until the other day

Yeah, I just had a peak too. I’m guessing he has deleted his recent activity.

They actually deleted it? The fucking state of this site.
this is pinochetesque.

well, lacking in any actual serious repercussions, but you know, the vague idea is the same.

you know, I saw that I had three updates when I logged in, then I clicked on the update icon and nothing.

I guess I know why now. Fuck this shit.

RR was always dropping real inside information. Answered questions he didnt have to for the fans. One of the main reasons I even posted here at times.

Stand up guy who was a person of his word.

What happenes if a group of us were to come together and make our own message board or boxing forum....????....????

RR was always dropping real inside information. Answered questions he didnt have to for the fans. One of the main reasons I even posted here at times.

Stand up guy who was a person of his word.

What happenes if a group of us were to come together and make our own message board or boxing forum....????....????

anyone know how? It'd be good even if it was only active during weekend fights for round by round conversations like we do here.

Can someone explain to me what happened?

Can I assume that, up til today, I was the last person on here to know RR's real name?

I never knew it, still don't. Didn't need to. Still bummed bout him being gone from the boxing forum, though.

War Danny Jacobs!!!

I’d appreciate man. Tell him I appreciated him giving us an inside perspective from the Jacobs and Wilder camps. Hope everything else is going well for him.

Ditto. The suck of this situation is large. Hope to see him back. He could be "QQ" or "SS" and nobody'd be the wiser. Just another insider who uses two letters as his nick.

what in the fu*k. he was one of the best mods here.

which Mod or mods shit canned him?

This is bullshit.

The hell happened to all my posts in this thread?

they did that already when Kid McCoy got the hammer. It was called Nobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back