RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only mod I ever see posting in here, aside from sinister but he's always busy. Any idea what the fuck is going on?
I dont know details.
To me it isn't just about banning a member of this forum who modded and contributed. It also that threads are being deleted for even asking questions about it.

As far as I knew sherdog isn't someone's facebook page/youtube channel where the owner can pick and choose what may be asked, or get defensive about basic questions. There are a finite number of boxing forum posters I actually enjoy posting with or against- yourself included.

So when one is banned outright then any questions about it are deleted- it fucking stinks. Whether you agree/admins agree or not- there should be some fucking transparency or an explanation for shit, especially if the people that run the site are interested in an actual online 'community'.

I am clearly not in the minority in this thinking, judging by my last thread that was deleted, and the people in this one.
Just to clarify, you arent alone in this boat. Even most of the “staff” is pretty much in the dark.

I posted “Great job Sherdog” in this thread and it got deleted.

Great Job Sherdog!

I used to have a great pm from somebody threatening to ride their bike to my house and kick my ass. I waffled in whether it was meant to be humorous or threatening.

You should've taken them up on it. They're riding a bike to your house, for Christ's sake.

Whichever you queers just tried to run and tell him Im in here defending his being banned, you can eat a dick. Im sure I know which it was and Ill just assume youre too drunk to comprehend what I actually did say.

Rr is my ninja and weve been buds outside of the forum for many years now.
Well keep your gums yapping because I haven’t talked to him since before this thread was made...

Well keep your gums yapping because I haven’t talked to him since before this thread was made...

But I'm the one that tagged you.

But I'm the one that tagged you.
But he was the one who alluded to me saying that he didn’t back up RR...this is like a high school drama...

But he was the one who alluded to me saying that he didn’t back up RR...this is like a high school drama...

That's what I'm saying, I think that was me lol. Maybe I missed that though.

Oh, unless the drunk thing was the allusion. In which case, I was too drunk to realize.

The boxing subforum has some of the most elder of sherdogger. RR had all of our respect and appreciated his input.

I dont even know of the other admins/mods that were mentioned in the deleted thread.. just all very annoying.

They allow a street fighting forum with clips of some even dying, yet ban a poster who actually contributed. Yea... makes sense... wow, much forum

Forums are a dying breed tho, social media trumps them
Hit the nail on the head...you can’t even swear here...

I used to have a great pm from somebody threatening to ride their bike to my house and kick my ass. I waffled in whether it was meant to be humorous or threatening.

Sounds like it could be both depending what side you were on, Abs.

I used to have a PM from Kid McCoy where he must have been hammered because it made no sense at all. Then again, it could have simply been @Seano turn to take over the account for the day as it was written in his typical fashion.

I have it on good authority that @AOM is innocent.

That just leaves me. Shit, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back