RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I make a thread that:

1. Encouraged moderators/admins here to inform the forum here that a popular boxing moderator has vanished and some background information

2. Gains 4 (now 29) pages of interest of those members who are also disappointed in not only the decision but lack of information as to why

YOUR response was:

That some spineless admin or moderator prick on here simply deletes the thread?

I guess you fuckers are happy merely having a bunch of child-men on the UFC/War Room/OT rather than a community of people who actually give a shit about discussing boxing.

Go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
They actually deleted it? The fucking state of this site.

So I make a thread that:

1. Encouraged moderators/admins here to inform the forum here that a popular boxing moderator has vanished and some background information

2. Gains 4 pages of interest of those members who are also disappointed in not only the decision but lack of information as to why

YOUR response was:

That some spineless admin or moderator prick on here simply deletes the thread?
I guess you fuckers are happy merely having a bunch of child-men on the UFC/War Room/OT rather than a community of people who actually give a shit about discussing boxing.

Go fuck yourselves.
Other threads have been made and deleted...including the OT...there is more than one spineless cunt on this board...

They actually deleted it? The fucking state of this site.

Yeah- no message, no notification why. This is starting to feel like this is someones toy train set and everyone has to do what they say (or rather dont say) or simply get deleted. Totally pathetic. Im about done with this site unless they fuck up (Irish expression for stop being a prick)... and start explaining things to the people who actually make up this site that aren't mentally ill.

Is this the smallest amount of power that has ever gone to someone's head? Probably not, but it's still beyond pathetic.

Sad indeed.

Is this the smallest amount of power that has ever gone to someone's head? Probably not, but it's still beyond pathetic.

Just a bit of a slap in the fucking face, without a foundation of decent members here, the boxing forum would be dead (apart from the odd thread about whether Tyson could beat up chocolatito in a street fight or some crap)

Just a bit of a slap in the fucking face, without a foundation of decent members here, the boxing forum would be dead (apart from the odd thread about whether Tyson could beat up chocolatito in a street fight or some crap)

Yeah, and it's one of the few subforums which actually fulfills its stated purpose to discuss the actual sport.

Yeah, and it's one of the few subforums which actually fulfills its stated purpose to discuss the actual sport.

Truth! I enjoyed this boxing because people actually stick to talking about boxing rather than social media like the UFC portion

Tim Sylvia would still slaughter AJ in actual fighting, though.

This reminds me of those online Marketing guys on Youtube who delete comments that make them look bad.

Last edited:
This reminds me of those online Marketing guys on Youtube who delete comments that make them look back.

I misread initially as 'make them look black', but yep...spineless shit on a medium created for communication

the people running this site do not give a flying fuck about a community of any kind. what they care about are clicks and revenue those clicks bring.

quality posters or people who think mcgregor is great because he has money, it makes no difference to the admins. as long as ads are being clicked and money is being shelled out for "premium" accounts, the content of the posts is completely irrelevant.

in fact, i'd say level headed debate between educated fans of the sport is worse for them because it doesn't attract the hordes of idiots.

Its because I tagged the Jei guy in the last thread and mentioned how it seemed like a mob hit and then it got deleted.

Its because I tagged the Jei guy in the last thread and mentioned how it seemed like a mob hit and then it got deleted.

even if you did do that, the response of deleting the thread and not speaking to us is weak as fuck. what a total prick

Sounds like somewhere is a tender delicate flower.
<mma1>

Free @RR

Unsure what has happened. It seems it's kinda like what Hitler did after assuming power.

Boooo authoritarian shereich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back