RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with the shit thats happened lately, but no one should get themselves banned in response to it either.

I dont agree with the shit thats happened lately, but no one should get themselves banned in response to it either.
It’s a karate forum full of thin skinned people running it...who would have known...

Last edited:
I think it bullshit, but your right getting overly aggressive over the issue isn’t going to bring RR back. That being said I’ll stand by what I posted in the last thread. This looks petty and vindictive as shit if we go by the evidence that’s readily available.

Last edited:
Can I assume that, up til today, I was the last person on here to know RR's real name?

Whichever you queers just tried to run and tell him Im in here defending his being banned, you can eat a dick. Im sure I know which it was and Ill just assume youre too drunk to comprehend what I actually did say.

Rr is my ninja and weve been buds outside of the forum for many years now.

Whichever you queers just tried to run and tell him Im in here defending his being banned, you can eat a dick. Im sure I know which it was and Ill just assume youre too drunk to comprehend what I actually did say.

<30> Now this is interesting. @AOM where you at?

Banning RR was fucking gay. Lemme talk to a manager.

Alkyhaul, homophobia and fucking ninjas is a dangerous trifecta.

A few of us, anyway. He'd shared it here recently.

I only realized today that I still had an old PM from him that's a decade old where he shared his name with me.

The boxing subforum has some of the most elder of sherdogger. RR had all of our respect and appreciated his input.

I dont even know of the other admins/mods that were mentioned in the deleted thread.. just all very annoying.

They allow a street fighting forum with clips of some even dying, yet ban a poster who actually contributed. Yea... makes sense... wow, much forum

Forums are a dying breed tho, social media trumps them

Anarchy. Outrage. Sadness.

Whirlwind of emotions.

You're the only mod I ever see posting in here, aside from sinister but he's always busy. Any idea what the fuck is going on?

I only realized today that I still had an old PM from him that's a decade old where he shared his name with me.

I used to have a great pm from somebody threatening to ride their bike to my house and kick my ass. I waffled in whether it was meant to be humorous or threatening.

I can say hi to RR of you want me to...Crave sure fucked this up...
I’d appreciate man. Tell him I appreciated him giving us an inside perspective from the Jacobs and Wilder camps. Hope everything else is going well for him.

Anarchy. Outrage. Sadness.

Whirlwind of emotions.

To me it isn't just about banning a member of this forum who modded and contributed. It also that threads are being deleted for even asking questions about it.

As far as I knew sherdog isn't someone's facebook page/youtube channel where the owner can pick and choose what may be asked, or get defensive about basic questions. There are a finite number of boxing forum posters I actually enjoy posting with or against- yourself included.

So when one is banned outright then any questions about it are deleted- it fucking stinks. Whether you agree/admins agree or not- there should be some fucking transparency or an explanation for shit, especially if the people that run the site are interested in an actual online 'community'.

I am clearly not in the minority in this thinking, judging by my last thread that was deleted, and the people in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back