RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give me the low down on what is happening here? I saw the thread RR was banned in but it didn't seem to make sense why or how this was happening?

Someone give me the low down on what is happening here? I saw the thread RR was banned in but it didn't seem to make sense why or how this was happening?

I'd try and explain but the admins or moderators who deleted the last thread would probably do the same thing again.

Really encourages you to stick around when they are banning boxing mods and deleting regulars threads

Fake, Fat and Fuckery: A Sherdog Story

From what I've gathered/heard. RR pissed off an admin by calling them fat in OT, got demodded, complained about the demodding, then got straight up banned with no card warning.

From what I've gathered/heard. RR pissed off an admin by calling them fat in OT, got demodded, complained about the demodding, then got straight up banned with no card warning.

I think the fat shaming came after the demodding. Can't be sure, the forensic evidence has been destroyed.

I'd try and explain but the admins or moderators who deleted the last thread would probably do the same thing again.

Really encourages you to stick around when they are banning boxing mods and deleting regulars threads
Could you pm me?

Seems a bit weird. What's the hierarchy round here? Have they gone mad? I see drunkenmeatfist post every once in a while and he seems to be insane?

Could you pm me?

Seems a bit weird. What's the hierarchy round here? Have they gone mad? I see drunkenmeatfist post very once in a while and he seems to be insane?

other posters have just wrote about what they think has happened which is all i know too. this isnt a drunkmeatfist thing though

Also, guys, it could have been a misunderstanding.

Some new mod probably saw a thread in the boxing forum getting that much traffic on a Thursday. That's suspicion enough to just kill it with fire and figure out the ashes later.

Could you pm me?

Seems a bit weird. What's the hierarchy round here? Have they gone mad? I see drunkenmeatfist post every once in a while and he seems to be insane?

Drunk, duh.

Could you pm me?

@jei is the alpha fluffer...

Also, I hope the admins keep this one. These threads have been a gold mine for post-padding and like-acquiring. I'm almost at 1-1 after having to play 2 years of catch up and I don't appreciate my mediocre work being thrown in the trash like this.

Insanely drunk.

We should really start an epetition or write a really strongly worded letter of complaint.

No no ssssshhhhh. Sometimes he gets sauced and starts handing out plats for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back