rowdy becs anti feminist views and buns

Lol fat sherdog neckbeard mouthbreathng slobs quick to begin their anti feminist circle jerk

So out
Coming in here and posting this will definitely get you all the hairy, feminist ass you can handle. You're the sensitive, sympathetic dreamboat they've all been waiting for.

Feminism has definitely outlived it's usefulness and purpose at this point; it's become petty and flat out ridiculous in most situations. It does more harm to people's perception of women than good.

I have a hard time understanding how feminism is still a single movement (or treated as such). There is such a wide array of philosophies. I've heard "feminism" used to justify anything women do, say, and think.

However, I do think the dominant ideas associated with it are now the militant anti-male variation because, naturally, the loudest and most extreme voices get paid the most attention. Common sense is boring.

The loudest and most extreme voices get attention because modern feminism is an academically and intellectually driven movement. The heart and soul of current feminism, at least in North America, is the college campus. The feminism one finds there tends to be very extreme.

I do agree that there needs to be a nice term for someone who thinks ladies ought to be able to vote, wear slacks, be president, etc without the anti-male, anti-patriarchy bullshit that has dominated the movement since the 60s.

From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like she, or anyone else posting here knows what a feminist is. The definition of feminism is the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. So she doesn't want equal rights? weird.

https://twitter.com/rowdybec

"I am not oppressed.. the only people that oppress me are the feminists & white knights that judge me & want me to conform to their agenda...
I believe in human rights FOR ALL. My boys are not monsters, I am not a bad mother because I don't like pants, I am not being objectified... because I AM NOT WEAK, I make my own choices & I do what i want because I am freeeeee!!"

I don't know what the rules are about posting the pictures.

tumblr_les7tfdbPS1qdoghio1_500.png

Is she the chick that was crying on TUF? Maybe if we just ignore her, she will go away.

If it would stop at equal rights, pay, opportunities then there wouldn't be so much public backlash against feminism.

Too many of its advocates say bat shit crazy stuff like ,"Even consensual sex is rape." and are virulently anti-male.

Equal rights and treatment of people regardless of gender shouldn't even have a label like feminism which based purely on the root words is more pro-female then equality for all. How about an equalism movement?

Gained a lot of respect for her. It's nice to see people thinking for themselves and not blindly submitting. Look what happened after Kaley Cuoco spoke out, she was bullied into an apology.

Ya, and she said shes NEVER EXPERIENCED INEQUALITY, which has as much merit as a black person in America saying they've never experienced racism

The funny thing for me is the Bec case is something we all see all the time, "I can act like I want because Im a free woman" = "dont judge me for being desperate for cheap attention, this is all I got"

My favourite argument is:

"Feminism is about equal rights for all; it's for women AND men. If you believe in equal rights you're a feminist."

The word itself isn't equal. Also, the definition of a feminist explicitly states that it defines people who are advocates of the feminist beliefs.

95% of the feminist propaganda I see posted all over the internet is about degrading men and sanctifying women, and attention grabbing. And feminist refuse to accept that men and women are, in fact, different. They want to be able to walk down the street topless, just like men, but crucify a man if he looks at them.

From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like she, or anyone else posting here knows what a feminist is. The definition of feminism is the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. So she doesn't want equal rights? weird.

No, feminism is being called on for what it actually is now at this point. What you are claiming it is, is a tactic that feminist apologists use for when an actual man comes into the room that isn't willing to take it up the ass and allow himself to be condescended to by some control freak who can't rationally debate anyone and instead yells "misogynist" whenever someone disagrees.

People are tired of being dictated to by a bunch of irrational idiots. I would laugh in a guys face the same way I would a feminists if he said "I think men are superior, we should able to body slam and punch women, etc. etc."

Everyone is tired of all this politically correct bullshit where you get called a "racist" or a "nazi" or a "misogynist" for not having the same opinion as some oaf who has no idea how to defend their opinion with sound logic and/or facts.

Do racists and nazis and misogynists exist? absolutely, but calling everyone under the sun that name because they disagree with you or claiming they don't understand something while offering no proof means NOTHING.

And feminist refuse to accept that men and women are, in fact, different.

This is why the entire argument for feminism is flawed from the ground up. Don't argue with me about it, argue with biology.

For feminists, no means no except when you say no to feminism.

One of my biggest issues with feminism is that they don't want equality of opportunity, they want equal results, which isn't equality.

If it would stop at equal rights, pay, opportunities then there wouldn't be so much public backlash against feminism.

Too many of its advocates say bat shit crazy stuff like ,"Even consensual sex is rape." and are virulently anti-male.

Equal rights and treatment of people regardless of gender shouldn't even have a label like feminism which based purely on the root words is more pro-female then equality for all. How about an equalism movement?

The gender wage disparity argument is also a massive myth. It's true that men make about $.30 more on every dollar earned, but the reasons behind that are not what you think.

Women choose less profitable professions than men. The high paying trade jobs are dominated by men for one single reason: because the very vast majority of applicants into trade schools are men. The average woman working in those fields makes more money than the average man working in those fields.

Look at your own highschool for an example. How many women that you graduated with went on to learn a trade, or even get a business degree? Now how many of them went into education, some branch of beauty school, nursing, or the arts?

Feminists rant about gender wage disparity without looking at the facts behind why there is a wage gap, because those facts don't support their arguments.

The loudest and most extreme voices get attention because modern feminism is an academically and intellectually driven movement. The heart and soul of current feminism, at least in North America, is the college campus. The feminism one finds there tends to be very extreme.

I do agree that there needs to be a nice term for someone who thinks ladies ought to be able to vote, wear slacks, be president, etc without the anti-male, anti-patriarchy bullshit that has dominated the movement since the 60s.

There is, Egalitarian. Though there isn't much of an Egalitarian movement and the MRM only started in reaction to Feminism reaching too far.

How to stay relevant 101 - Post semi-nude photos of yourself.

Her an Angela Magana are horrifyingly awful people. I'm sure their children are or will be proud.

If you need to announce to the world that you're a feminist ...

The gender wage disparity argument is also a massive myth. It's true that men make about $.30 more on every dollar earned, but the reasons behind that are not what you think.

Women choose less profitable professions than men. The high paying trade jobs are dominated by men for one single reason: because the very vast majority of applicants into trade schools are men. The average woman working in those fields makes more money than the average man working in those fields.

Look at your own highschool for an example. How many women that you graduated with went on to learn a trade, or even get a business degree? Now how many of them went into education, some branch of beauty school, nursing, or the arts?

Feminists rant about gender wage disparity without looking at the facts behind why there is a wage gap, because those facts don't support their arguments.

IMO Feminists want equal results, they don't care that the equal results might not be fair or deserved. It can't be that those jobs men do far more often are more difficult or dangerous, it must be sexism.

Back