rowdy becs anti feminist views and buns

No I'm pretty sure you are talking about his sex life, lol.

Also, why are you even assuming or implying that he can't get girls? It is not a valid way to argument a point once you brings a person's personal feelings into question.

Effective arguments argue base on facts and figures, NOT your opponent's personal lives - because as they pointed out in the movie "Thank You for Smoking", you are not trying to convince HIM, you are trying to convince THE REST OF US.

And you are not doing a good job right off the bat, lol.

Did you watch that the other day too? It's a great movie for teaching people how to debate well.

shes 100% right, new-wave feminism is a travesty and more of a new puritanism

The funniest part about the wage gap [myth] is the fact that by their own data - African and Minority American men earn less money on the dollar than white females.

I don't think I've ever seen a feminist rally 'screaming' for the equal wage of black men lol.

It's basically a way for privileged women [Who already have everything] to demand even more.

You would not like this article I read about on quotas for boards of companies in Germany, Norway, France, Spain and the Netherlands then.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/fc3b31c4-7562-11e4-b1bf-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3OoR3F6p2

IMO Feminism should be helping the women that need it most and if your in a position to be considered to be a board member of a company then you don't need any help cause you're doing better than like 99% of the world.

There are quite good antifeminist intellectual apologetics:
-Dr Christina Hoff Sommers (old school feminist now considered antifeminist)
-Karen Straughan (has some very valid points, also is mother of boys so she have that in common with Bec Hyatt)
-Camille Paglia (same as Hoff Sommers)

Also some interesting antifeminist related documentaries:
-Erasing dad
-The gender paradox

Lots of antifeminists like the ones i mentioned are Egalitarians and pro women's rights. Instead of demonizing the critics i suggest people to watch them and see what serves them and what not. Think for yourself.

Wasn't Warren Farrell also a Feminist that became a MRA after the first or second wave of Feminists? He's an Egalitarian as well.

Edit: just looked it up Warren Farrell was a Feminist till the third wave came, basically when the movement started turning into modern day feminism, he stopped supporting it.

I'm glad...Feminist are getting pretty bad....on every level Glad she recognizes that just hope she's prepared for that battle.

I saw it and thought it was kind of stupid.
Her social media posts have pretty much devolved into a " sex sells" theme.

The most vocal of the "feminists" don't want equal rights, they want to basically return to the 1500s just with men subservient to women.

^^^This

I also find that many feminists and MRAs are gender different versions of the same ideology. Many of them also share not being attractive to the opposite gender, I think that has a lot to do with their attitude.

No it isn't.
Feminism is about equality not what some people have hijacked it to be about.

If the leadership of Feminism has been hijacked then Feminism has been hijacked, there is a reason many first and second wave feminists don't consider themselves feminists anymore or at least not modern feminists, they don't want to associate themselves with the movement anymore because they don't like what it's become.

Wow this thread went 36 pages!?

Rowdy Bec needs to join the UFC

I guess good for her recognizing the abundance of misogynists in this sport and playing to the lowest common denominator. I am not sure if this bogan is that smart or self aware though

for sure she has lost a fan

you would think that a woman who is making her strides in a male dominated 'sport' that celebrates male warrior/female submissive paradigm and where female mma just has been able to get a toehold would have a better perspective on social issues and not alienate her core supporters... /shaking my head

How can she be anti-feminist. It makes no sense! She would be jobless and stuck in the house as a slave to the man if it wasn't for feminism.

How can she be anti-feminist. It makes no sense! She would be jobless and stuck in the house as a slave to the man if it wasn't for feminism.

eggzactly

and even when taken to modern times

does she really think that being a kick ass female fighter with a kick ass punk haircut endears her to anti-feminist movement?

reality check - they fucking hate you and everything you stand for. they want your ass in the kitchen with long hair and submissive while teh menz take care of business because anything else makes them 'pussyfied'

I would bet the house that the vast majority of those who do not want to see females in the ufc (except for the ring girls) are also very much anti-feminist. talk about being a useful idiot

Back