rowdy becs anti feminist views and buns

An American feminist recently complained because England prosecuted and jailed a woman for making several false rape allegations. Feminists are fucking unbelievable sometimes.

lol, feminism is for ugly chicks who can't get a man and want to feel better about themselves, pretending to be victims, instead of ugly hags with terrible attitudes.

Lol fat sherdog neckbeard mouthbreathng slobs quick to begin their anti feminist circle jerk

So out

An American feminist recently complained because England prosecuted and jailed a woman for making several false rape allegations. Feminists are fucking unbelievable sometimes.

That's what they are, women who want special rights for themselves and to be above men, not equal to them. Look what they fight for, they want you to pay for their birth control pills, they want to murder babies instead of taking care of them. Feminists are evil and corrupt.

She just wants attention. Ts just gave it.

Yup. She's got serious issues, from what I saw on TUF. I can't imagine caring what her philosophy, or the philosophy of anyone else so angry at the world, is.

If you heard her on TUF, EVERY SINGLE THING in her life was tragic and someone else's fault.

It's refreshing that she's not also feminist, not because I have anything against many forms of feminism, but because it would be too cliche, BUT I think her points of view are FAR MORE annoying than any feminist shit I've ever heard.

And "dictating how to sit on the subway" - yeah it's a public space. Taking up more than one seat isn't cool, especially for all the riders who aren't alpha (or diplomatic) enough to ask a guy to move his leg.

I think she's just found a new target for her all pervasive rantful hate.

That's what they are, women who want special rights for themselves and to be above men, not equal to them. Look what they fight for, they want you to pay for their birth control pills, they want to murder babies instead of taking care of them. Feminists are evil and corrupt.

I think it's fair to point out here that feminists, like all groups of people, are comprised of individuals with different beliefs and philosophies, along a continuum. They don't all believe the same or want the same things.

I know it's harder to cast stones at a whole group when you define them this way (speaking to all of Sherdog, not CinemaKingdom in particular) but it's also a way to get better perspective.

Everything in life is a trade off.

lol, feminism is for ugly chicks who can't get a man and want to feel better about themselves, pretending to be victims, instead of ugly hags with terrible attitudes.

Oh, sorry, I can direct the above reminder to CinemaKingdom directly as well.

Too many bad movies, Cinema.....

Good for her.

One of my favourite avatars. I'd so burgle as well. Men I'd return to the scene of the crime many a time. You'd think she had a homing beacon between them cheeks.

She'd be all burgled for sure.

Though I most certainly agree modern feminism is retarded, it seems like 70% of the women available are either feminist lunatics or women that are against it but still act like whores doing stuff like posting naked pictures on the internet for attention and begging to be dominated etc. because they've been taught that it is normal, It's hard to take either side seriously. In the same way a lot of our culture is tied to an emotional concept rather than a rational and logical open debate of the actual reality of things... One example being if you post naked pictures of yourself for attention nobody is really going to respect you or take you more seriously regardless of how pure or good willed your intentions may be.

Sure a bunch of a horny kids/lonely adults may have something to jerk off to now but that's all you've accomplished, nobody (who isn't an absolute retard) is sitting around in a group right now praising the intellectual superiority or her process of logic versus feminism, they just agree with the message of feminism being stupid and after this past year of feminism failing on every front with every single campaign they've tried to run that's about as difficult as 10 men with crowbars beating the shit out of a comatose child in a hospital. but then Bec is doing some of the same attention grabbing bullshit that they are.

I think our western culture is very sick (and has been for quite some time) unfortunately other cultures don't serve as a much better example at this point.

I guess it's just too much to expect decency, honesty, loyalty, and mutual respect in the modern world... Nobody is perfect but hopefully when all these shallow values like celebrity, money, and political correctness come crumbling to the ground where they belong when this entire shit show of a fake economy comes to a close through a 2 party political system that merely passes the baton of a slow decent into 1984 in different ways rather than actually have any real change or substance behind their actions, when the truth is out in the open and can no longer be denied even by the systems most dedicated followers, people will try to reach for better aspirations and have better intentions going forward.

Inventors, philosophers, artists and explorers can bring in a new renaissance free of social engineering that holds us back as a species.

Good on her. Some bat crazy feminists out there.

its scary to see how hard beks and mangana have to try to stay relevant ... i dont see them lasting the year ..

Good to see her think for herself again instead of being Magana "henchmen".

Then watch TUF. That'll cure you. She might even have been if she wasn't so crazy.

Crazy chicks are wild in bed usually. My GF can be bat shit nuts sometimes but in the sack nothing compares to crazy.

Crazy chicks are wild in bed usually. My GF can be bat shit nuts sometimes but in the sack nothing compares to crazy.

I agree. But I find that with the right application of, uh, tools, even NORMALLY mild mannered women can become insane.

The best of worlds is a woman who transforms in bed but isn't so crazy day to day so as to make it a judgment call as to whether the sex is worth the headache.

With Bec, I can't believe the sex could be worth the headache. She'd have to have a giraffe neck and an hourly enema. And evidence that she brushed her teeth and tongue.

OK, I'm kidding.... but she's too abrasive and crazy for me.

Back