Rousey's Carl's Jr/Hardees Ad

chunk2.gif

That is just grosse dude.

You did it, you made me laugh. Thats not an easy task.

Not a good carls jr ad compared to the rest. It seems forced to have her in the commercial.

Its weird to say, but super models take better bites out of big ass burgers than her.

Wow. It's not as good as the other commercials and forced?

Why do you people make up anything to bitch about?

Sherdog freaking out over Ronda Rousey taking a bite out of a hamburger :icon_lol:

You kids are fucking pathetic.

Random mouthbreather calls one of the most recognizable ad campaigns in the world "unimaginative."

Welcome to Sherdog, ladies and gentlemen.

Ads are intended to make money for the company. If you want imagination, go to the Met.

It's unimaginative with Rousey. Is this difficult to understand? The previous ads worked and worked well for Carl's Jr. They are known for that specific ad approach with new faces rotated in. This was an easy opportunity to play off of their own success and instead they were lazy, and, as I said, unimaginative.

If you think this ad couldn't have easily been made better, and made them a lot more money in the process, then you are absolutely clueless. The amount of press they and Ronda would have gotten for a "breaking the mold" ad that plays off CJ's own history would have worked fantastic on many different levels. This was nothing short of lazy.

Why do you hate Ronda so much?

Again hate? DOn't know the girl to hate her. All I can go off of is what she presents which is arrogance, fakeness, being a hypocrite, being full of herself , scared to fight the best and being disrespectful. Oh yah her acting sucks ass too. Its all the truth. Its hard to like someone like that if you're against that type of behavior but not hate, come on man.

It's unimaginative with Rousey. Is this difficult to understand? The previous ads worked and worked well for Carl's Jr. They are known for that specific ad approach with new faces rotated in. This was an easy opportunity to play off of their own success and instead they were lazy, and, as I said, unimaginative.

It's a fucking Carl's Jr. commercial :icon_lol:

why did they keep the camera on her bad side the entire time? They should have kept that mole on the other side away from the camera.

I DO NOT understand why people hate on Ronda. Especially if you are Americans.

Wow. It's not as good as the other commercials and forced?

Why do you people make up anything to bitch about?

Some people see the truth and mention it others keep quiet. Some don't see the truth at all and mention it and others keep quiet.

Even when making commercials

she still has a chip on her shoulder

I DO NOT understand why people hate on Ronda. Especially if you are Americans.

Really? You have to be trolling, no one is that dumb. Good one though.

Again hate? DOn't know the girl to hate her. All I can go off of is what she presents which is arrogance, fakeness, being a hypocrite, being full of herself , scared to fight the best and being disrespectful. Oh yah her acting sucks ass too. Its all the truth. Its hard to like someone like that if you're against that type of behavior but not hate, come on man.

So insecure, so threatened. It's sad really. I'm not even a Ronda fanboy but scared to fight the best?

ho lee shiet. weidman needs a manager STAT! embarrassing for a UFC champion.

I just lost my appetite. Can't decide if it's worse than Weidman's ad, it's close. Good luck becoming a Hollywood star like Rock Ronda!

Back