Rousey's Carl's Jr/Hardees Ad

Some people see the truth and mention it others keep quiet. Some don't see the truth at all and mention it and others keep quiet.
Nah. It's just there people (such as yourself and the guy I quoted) that feel the need to incessantly bitch about anything. They also happen to be the most insecure with themselves.

Sherdog freaking out over Ronda Rousey taking a bite out of a hamburger :icon_lol:

You kids are fucking pathetic.

Says the person who has dedicated y e ars of his life posting about f ighters he doesnt even like...

thatsthejoke.jpg

You are attempting to dissect a Carl's Jr. commercial

It's a fast food joint, no shit it's going to feature her biting a hamburger... which is what Carl's Jr. is known for in their commercials.

That's the hardest I've ever seen anyone try to make eating fast food look like oral sex.

Rousey looked like everyone else in those commercials. It's not the sexy commercial it's the eating commercial, they have two different kinds. With that said, that sandwich looks gross.

I DO NOT understand why people hate on Ronda. Especially if you are Americans.
The insecure 'good ole boys' don't like successful people unless they look and act just like them.

It's unimaginative with Rousey. Is this difficult to understand? The previous ads worked and worked well for Carl's Jr. They are known for that specific ad approach with new faces rotated in. This was an easy opportunity to play off of their own success and instead they were lazy, and, as I said, unimaginative.

If you think this ad couldn't have easily been made better, and made them a lot more money in the process, then you are absolutely clueless. The amount of press they and Ronda would have gotten for a "breaking the mold" ad that plays off CJ's own history would have worked fantastic on many different levels. This was nothing short of lazy.

All that "breaking the mold" shit is the type of shit you hear from a sophomore at Swarthmore. Companies do what works. Ronda isn't the best actor, to say the least, so odds are that an attempt at your cliched "breaking the mold" would, to use another cliche, "fall flat." And the pseudo-feminist undertones (diction like "over-sexualized" vs. "empowered") of the OP are similarly laughable.

Back