Rousey's Carl's Jr/Hardees Ad

SnitchInsider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Eh, pretty disappointed that Hardees wasn't smart enough to use this opportunity to poke fun at themselves. They're known for these sort of over-sexualized commercials. Would have been nice if their ad team was able to use Rousey's anti-DNB attitude to make a more empowering commercial for women. But, whatever, their job is to sell burgers I guess.

Bump this thread, because I saw this commercial last night. First thing that popped in my mind...

Knockout Breakfast? Shouldn't have ordered the Holm fries!!!! LMAO

Some shoopable face shots in the commercial for sure. NSFW.

I just lost my appetite. Can't decide if it's worse than Weidman's ad, it's close. Good luck becoming a Hollywood star like Rock Ronda!

Not as bad as her acting in FF7

media_cloud_big.jpg

I would eat at Carl's Jr. under the right circumstances.

I'd like to tongue punch Ronda's cinnamon swirl.

Not a good carls jr ad compared to the rest. It seems forced to have her in the commercial.

Its weird to say, but super models take better bites out of big ass burgers than her.

wow was the way she ate that supposed to make Rhonda look attractive. it made me never want to eat there again.

Why won't she accept Money May's challenge (big bank takes little bank)?

Ducking money may harder than she's ducking Cyborg!

How long until she is promoting the newest roast beef sandwich?

images

A Hardees spokesman said she would need to lose about five pounds of muscle mass before they would do an ad featuring her.

That same spokeswoman also said those lost 5 pounds would affect her performance and mentioned that's the only reason they want her to lose the 5 pounds.

Not a good carls jr ad compared to the rest. It seems forced to have her in the commercial.

Its weird to say, but super models take better bites out of big ass burgers than her.

100% agree. Its pretty bad when a super model has better charisma then, well anyone.

Got the wonderbra working overtime. They should have made a pork chop samich for Ronda to promote. I wonder if they had to pay Zuffa for the right to use the Buffer soundbite.

Back