Rousey said 9/11 was inside job on Rogan podcast in 2011???

I'm glad we all agree on how they were brought down.

hulk-hogan-9-11.jpg

I love how many structural engineers we have at this site. Odd that so many of them have trouble with basic grammar.

provide some of those links that debunk my debunk links, im interested

they are all out there, google them. i'm not talking about the rubble, i'm talking about the fact the buildings themselves were supported by steel beams which would not have bent or melted in order for the building to collapse in the first place.

Im assuming youre talking about the Pentagon one, where there was no video of a plane, nor any noticable plane debris in the live newscast shot where it happened?

If not, forget what i said. I admit that ive stopped "looking into" this subject awhile ago.

"Inside Job" is a broad term imo, when discussing 9/11. But i think its clear that after the initial shock, sensible people think its shady. I also think that its normal to try and dissect it, and "unravel" the mystery, but its all based on the individuals circumstantial evidence to begin with.

We'll, (the general public), almost certainly never know the truth behind 9/11.

The plane slammed into the Pentagon travelling hundreds of miles an hour and most of it disintegrated, which is what you'd expect when something so fragile slams into a reinforced structure. They did pull the engines out of the building, because those were huge and made of metal.

There are mounds of nonsense, which have been packaged and repackaged over the years but still do not stand up to scrutiny.

Truthers have been doing their best to trick demolitions experts into confirming their claims but anyone who knows demolition knows this wasn't it.

Because when you watch and read enough nothing makes sense but a controlled demolition.

He still owns the towers and paid to rebuild them, overall he lost money. But please, make more infographics

But he conveniently didn't have to pay for the billions worth of asbestos removal required to keep the original buildings operational.

Wow so Hogan is a racist and a terrorist?

Childhood in ruins over here.

Nobody knows what happened. But we are also grown ass men that can piece together that we were not told what truly happened. No way do 3 steel buildings collapse within hours with no resistance after only a couple hours of fire, at the top no less.

The plane slammed into the Pentagon travelling hundreds of miles an hour and most of it disintegrated, which is what you'd expect when something so fragile slams into a reinforced structure. They did pull the engines out of the building, because those were huge and made of metal.

I always thought that planes didn't hit the pentagon or the wtc were just jokes. I didn't know there were actually people who believe that!

The idiots are out in full force tonight, eh?

Why is this thread still in the heavies?

9/11 wasn't an inside job. That's retarded. Anybody that can think critically and look at facts objectively without confirmation bias will come to this conclusion.

Beat it, nerds.

how do a few little fires supposedly started by falling debris((lol)) bring down 52 story skyscraper?

I mean it can be argued that the fires in the two towers fuelled by the jet fuel could POSSIBLY weaken the structure enough to cause a collapse ....((building still wouldnt collapse the way it did and it doesnt explain the pools of molten metal which the fire from the jetplane fuel could NEVER produce

Building 7 wasnt even hit by a plane never had jetfuel fuelled fires burning in it or anything of the sort...it most definately was not hit by any significant amount of debris that would crush its foundation or structure

there is evidence((Audio)) and interview recorded from Larry where he is talking about how they decided it was best to "pull it" lol

and there is also public admittance from John Kerry that WTC 7 was indeed a controlled demolition lol

coincidence is something that only happens once...more than that and it becomes very suspicious, when you talk about a whole multitude of coincidental occurances happening all around the same event.....your alarm bells should be ringing, your spidey sense should be going off and your level of skepticism should be on the rise

Every single thing you posted has been explained.

And Building Seven took a ton of damage.

vsdfk9.jpg

So, all available footage of the buildings' collapse have been doctored? A simple side-by-side comparison would seem sufficient to debunk this myth, if it were one.

I find this a bit hard to swallow.

I've seen the side-by-side comparison, and yes, it was sufficient.

damn the whole Bush being hired as a dumbass fall guy theory rings true with so many of you "oh our government isn't smart enough to do that!" types. trust me, your government is smart, they have geniuses in all fields from war to medicine to the space race, it's just your front man was a bit of a moron for 8 years. nothing more.

Yea. Not well written, but great point.

There are super intelligent humans everywhere. If a rich guy needs a plumber, he hires a pro. He gets an accountant to handle his wealth. So no way does some elected politican suddenly handle a countries decisions, hed have much smarter ppl in the know, making different decisions. Hes just a puppet.

The idiots are out in full force tonight, eh?

Why is this thread still in the heavies?

9/11 wasn't an inside job. That's retarded. Anybody that can think critically and look at facts objectively without confirmation bias will come to this conclusion.

Beat it, nerds.

it's so funny this is always posted by the exact people on the side of the argument who did no critical thinking and WANTED the inside job theory to not be true and also WANTED the official story to be legit. I wanted neither, i just heard it happened and thoroughly looked into it. but yeah if it makes you feel better calling people idiots...which alot of you people seem to do by the way. Idiots. Retarded. what is this kindergarten?

It's not exactly a theory that isn't at least semi-popular. There are thousands, maybe even millions of people who feel that 9/11 was an inside job. These same people believe in chemtrails, the illuminati, a forthcoming police state in the US, and the new world order.

you dont see planes flying overhead almost daily with big trails coming out of them that are not at all like normal contrails? youve never read the U.S. government patents on Geoengineering in exactly this manner, IE using planes to disperse chemicals

the illuminati...is a pretty general and broad term but in essence it has public history you can trace back to when Adam Weishaupt and cronies of the first Rothschild were tossed out of austria for conspiring against established government etc thru the control of money and further up the lines if you get into it, but that particular set of events where the conspiring secretive groups were specifically called the Illuminati((For a reason))

if you havent felt the net of a police state closing in on you since round about 9/11 then something is wrong ....they grope women and children daily at your airports...one more time....they GROPE women and children daily at your airports....nvm all the messed up incidents involving the police, involving military policing in the country, nvm the rights and freedoms that have been taken away, nvm the amount of spying being done on the public, they are groping your children ffs

and New World Order....in essence this ties into the illuminati thing if you track it back...youre using it in some sort of different sense ...so ok....your own President came out and used that exact term once upon a time....the president of the US doesnt just say things in public speeches because they sound cool lol....every word of every speech at least in present times is carefully calculated....you dont have to be in the know about supposed conspiracies in order to realize that

I always thought that planes didn't hit the pentagon or the wtc were just jokes. I didn't know there were actually people who believe that!

I guess you haven't heard the "no real planes, just holograms disguising missiles" theory.

Back